Action-hq???????

Hey. I wanted a little info on this place to help assist a decision.
    First off. It says they already have screen scene jedi council 2. Have any of you actually have that in your posession.

2. Where are they located and how is there shipping costs.

3.They keep getting stuff in like screen scenes, TRU 4 packs, and clone wars figures before anyone else. DO they always. or are they just getting stuff before everyone now, and that trend will stop soon.

4. are they good to deal with. Trustworthy?

The reason I ask is I have always done all my buisness with Brians Toys and Kebco. I have never bought anything from action-hq. I get all my older stuff from brians toys, and am in one of every figure club at kebco. I saw action-hq is getting cinema scenes earlier than everyone, and wondered how they are
    scooby-wan kadoobie

Hey Keith,
    I've been dealing with them for a few months now. So far, so good.
    I ordered the Clone Wars Value packs, Screen Scenes wave 2, TRU Imperial, Bounty Hunter, and Hoth 4 packs from them.

All of the stuff I've received has been MINT, and in about 7-10 days from China. Shipping has been $6.50 for each item.

The had a slight delay with the Hoth 4 pack, but that was because Hasbro held them for about 2 weeks, other than that, they've been swell.
    Shop at the SOFA-KING Big Sofa Store

Where the sofas are SOFA-KING big!

that sounds good. So you actually have the second jedi council. Thats cool. I have it ordered from TRU and kebco. I have the first wave, but not 2. and I want it now. Thank you DarthChuckMc for your review. I appreciate it.
    scooby-wan kadoobie

Don't know if this helps, but I've used them as well. I ordered the old Ep. 1 Wal-Mart exclusive holograms from them. Shipping was $6.50 and fast. The stuff arrived in bubble wrap in near mint condition. The communication with them was great as well. I'd use them again if they had something I needed and couldn't find it in a local retail store.
    "Smeeeeee....Heeeeeee...." -- Kryten 4000

Yes, I'd recommend them too.

Have been using them for a few months and the service and communication has been pretty good.

When they have items in stick they ship them pretty quickly, so I have in hand the second wave of screen scenes already (as of a week ago).

UPDATE - My Geonosian Fighter and CW Value Packs arrived today. Perfect condition from AHQ - good job, and shortly to be opened, once I get home from work...

I bought an a-wing from them in June and the service was great. I had it in 6 days, the shipping was probably less than it would have been were it shipped in the US, and their prices seem very reasonable for everything but the 3-3/4" figs.

thats cool. they seem pretty good. there prices dont seem bad, but the fact of how soon you get stuff appeals to me. Some of you said you already had council 2 cinema screen scene. I think I will stick with Kebco for one of every figure, and get everything else from Action Hq. thanks for your reviews and opinions
    scooby-wan kadoobie

I also used ActionHQ to purchase the four screen scenes. Wave 1 arrived about 8 days after I ordered and wave 2 arrived about 4 days after order date. They ship directly from Hong Kong but the packages still arrived mint! Shipping charges are very reasonable and make sure to take advantage of their $4 rebate on your first order.