Thread: Code 3 case

Code 3 case

Another website stated that Starwars.com readers will receive a coupon code for a free case for the Code 3 Millenium Falcon. This is my determining factor of getting it (since the case is 50 bucks). Can anyone post the code? I never received it.

Hmmm, I was told if I reserved it by a certain time, or used my credit card that I would recieve the case free.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Thats what it was Bobafrett. If you used the Credit Card they would give you the free case. Idont know if I still have the email or not. If I do I will post it.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Right. I didn't reserve one in time but I just read this about two weeks ago and this coupon code was going to be good until Sep. 30. This is not the same as reserving. When you reserved you got other special little incentives, like lifelong Collectors guild membership, coupon for 50 clams off of the Skywalker Ranch fire engine, free case, etc.

I guess I need to give them a call to find out info.

I have to call them tomorrow to change my credit card that I reserved it on. The one I used is a much higher interest rate.

They haven't given me a release date, I thought it would have shipped by now.

Well, I just got my acrylic case for my Millinium Falcon. No ship yet, just the case. Good thing I checked the website this morning to see that the case had been shipped, but the falcon hadn't shipped. Otherwise I would have had a fit when I opened the box to find only the case.