Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question What happen to the Purple M&M?

Some time ago I heard that the purple M&M won the color vote,but I haven't seen it in any of the bags does any one know what happen,maby Florida is still makeing sure it won don't want the pink M&M to feel unwanted.
    Insert sig line of your choosing here.

Purple M&M is missing. It was kidnapped by the yellow and red one. They were jealous of the popularity
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I thought the most recent color choices were really lame - they've been featured in previous holiday bags for many years already - so I'm happy they're MIA. These tie-dye wannabe M&Ms are a major disappointment too, it's just flakes of other shells, not swirlly colors at all -- I bet they were an industrial accident.

I miss the Tan ones, though I wouldn't give up Red or Blue for 'em... I'd toss orange on its head though.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I think Oprah inhaled them all.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

funny thread.. why? cause in my youth days... I would seperate the colors.. into bases. Then I would fly two or three over to another base like space ships, but that base would shoot them down.. ( crunch ) The tans always won, cause they were so few, so they had to be more powerful. sniff.. I miss the tan..

Here is a question. As a kid, I hated peanut M&Ms.. I loved the plain.. why?? cause there were MORE in the bag... Now.. as an adult ( ok.. a really old kid ) I enjy the peanut M&Ms cause there BIGGER... anyone else go through that phase? As it stands.. stick a bowl of M&Ms in front of me.. doesnt matter which ones.. I'll polish them off.

Why did the blonde get fired from the M&Ms factory?

She kept throwin away all the W's!
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Salsa Shark.. I think were gonna need a bigger boat..[/FONT]

Someone set him up the bomb, that's what happen

Mebbe the dye had too much of some kind of heavy metal or something in it...

Tonysmo- I did the same thing with Smarties (do you have them there?) I would separate them into piles and eat the crummy ones first (all colours were crummy except the black ones, I loved those bitter little guys)
    Then whe reeses pieces came out it nothing mattered anymore....

Mebbe the purple m+m is just keeping out of the spotlight to generate "buzz", you know how the rich and famous are
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

Tonysmo, I prefer the peanut M&Ms now as an adult too, though it's because I like the peanuts and chocolate together over the plain chocolate (it used to be the other way up until about 6 years ago).
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Speaking of plain versus peanut - I have a friend who actually prefers peanut M&Ms even though she hates peanuts! She actually peels the chocolate off of the peanuts and throws them away!
    Her excuse is that the chocolate from the peanut M&Ms tastes better than the chocolate from the plain.
    How someone who hates peanuts ever discovered that is beyond me.

Quote Originally Posted by mylow thehutt
    Some time ago I heard that the purple M&M won the color vote,but I haven't seen it in any of the bags does any one know what happen,maby Florida is still makeing sure it won don't want the pink M&M to feel unwanted.
    You know, that purple one carries a "purse" and has that suspicious triangle thingie...

Oops, sorry. Wrong "purple" thing.

But