Question Alliance Ishi Tib question?

Just wondering if anyone knew the name of the Ishi Tib seen in the briefing room that made it to figure form in the FF Potf2 line?

I spent about a half hour surfing the web and came up with zilch. The closest lead I got was a character named Thilis-Brin. He had something to do with the battle of Yavin. I am not that familiar with EU, and I doubt it is him anyway.

So if anyone knows please tell me. I'll even accept a good guess.

Boba Fetish you aren't related to plastic fetish by any chance?
    Come vote in my Best Figure thread this Preview Month.

Try this link Boba Fetish, they are like cheers, they know everybodies name
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by plo koon 200
    Boba Fetish you aren't related to plastic fetish by any chance?

No, unfortunately not. I came up with the name long ago, I think well before plasticfetish. I've been a part of the forums for years but only come around for the occasional flirt, hence the reason I've been a moisture farmer for like three years. When I started seeing plasticfetish on the forums I did find it amusing how closely the name resembled mine.

Also, thanks for the link kidhuman, I'm going to check it out and post the name if I find it.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    Try this link Boba Fetish, they are like cheers, they know everybodies name
    Tried the link but still couldn't find that Ishi Tib, lots of other great resources and awesome pictures. Have you ever tried dutch-starwars.com? Great resource tool with some other obscure pics as well. Very comprehensive.

I'm not sure if he has a name. I think the figure was just labled "Ishi Tib with Blaster Riffle", and I'm not sure if he has been given a name anywhere in the EU.

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

You might want to try some SW role playing game books. They sometimes have a whole bunch of charachter names not found anywhere else. Ponda Boba(Walrusman), Mowmaw Nadon(hammerhead) etc. I first saw their true names in these role playing books. Don't know if that was their origin or not?
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

I was on that Red 6 website. What the heck is that scene with the other cantina with Bea Arthur as the owner? That isn't the part of the Christmas special is it?
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Quote Originally Posted by scruffziller
    That isn't the part of the Christmas special is it?
    It sure is. Do yourself a favor. Don't watch the Christmas Special.

The Collectible card game website has a lot of pictures of characters, but I know the address.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".