Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Clone Wars Value Packs - Wal-Mart Exclusive!!!

Apperantly we now know who was getting these. Though it's a crying shame that it turned out to be Wal-Mart. The store that basically flipped the middle fingure to Hasbro over Star Wars. I would have been much happier to see them go to Target, TRU, or hell...even KB. But they are supposedly out, so get out there and start hunting.
    Jar Jar Binks
    Last edited by SirSteve; 09-10-2003 at 08:12 AM.
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Guess that means I won't be getting any since my Wal-Mart isn't evening getting new basic figures.

Well the plus side is if any other retailer like TRU or KB would have gotten these they probably would have sold for around $10. I hope my Wal-Mart expands their SW section from the current 2 pegs wide 4 high format or I'll probably never see them either. I think the only thing they have faith in selling are those blasted lightsabers.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

thats true man. my wal mart stocks up on lightsabers like they are the greatest thing since whatever was really great. They never get figures. I would say im in trouble. I wont be finding these.
    scooby-wan kadoobie

Keep hope alive guys. My Wally World finnaly got some newer figs in. I bought a gold mine yesterday, 5 figures. Its a gold mine for 2003 at least.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Thats too bad its Walmart, none by me. Not like it matters anyway, I have not found anything in stores in months, maybe almost a year.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Hopefully as Christmas shopping starts in full swing,WM will see it fit to actually stock.I agree with you on the lightsabers,WM acts like the sabers are a gift sent from the Retail Gods
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

*reads post*

*sees price*

*rushes to Wal-Mart*
    If Yoda is capable of kicking someone's @$$, imagine what a muppet could do!

Quote Originally Posted by Hasbro'sBountyHunter
    *reads post*

*sees price*

*rushes to Wal-Mart*

Comes home empty-handed and sad...
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Yes! It's all true, I found a Yoda/Yellow CT at WM in Anaheim today. Very nice! I'm very happy with this thing, you cant beat the price.

There weren't any others and it was stashed away in the Lego section. Check those hiding spots!