new spider droid

rebelscum reported a new spider droid to be released. (?)
    What's this all about???
    Bad Taste

It's either a rerelease of the Dwarf or the Homing Spider Droid. I hope it's the Homing one, but I think it's the Dwarf since it's with the other Deluxe's, the Homing one is to big to be a Deluxe.

And this post should be in the Clone Wars forum, since it's in that line.

It's probably the same toy but on a Clone Wars card.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Quote Originally Posted by JEDIpartnr
    It's probably the same toy but on a Clone Wars card.
    What a bummer !
    Bad Taste

What I'd like to know is whatever happened to the first Spider Droid?! I still have yet to see any of them suckers anywhere. I wouldn't have thought it would've been that good a seller!

the spider droid was part of the mystery toys that were supposedly released shortly after the first of the year. as the carded 3 3/4" figures are showing up along with the screen scenes, it can only be hoped that the deluxe sets won't go the same no-show route as unleashed. i saw them once and imagine they'll make a re-appearance. the wind-up walking action seemed to ruin the figure so i wasn't in any hurry to get one, though if they end up on the shelves will eventually get one.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL
    I only saw it once, but I got it. Hopefully the new one withh be the big'un, but I could also use more dwarfs.
    These can be found in Universal studios Citywalk if anyones lives around Hollywood
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)