Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Torture Rack Han

It's time. With the relatively recent selection of action figures that come with pretty detailed facial expressions, it seems like a good time for you to work on a Deluxe version of Han Solo being lowered onto the torture rack in The Empire Strikes Back.

There's not too much more to say about that besides that, if done well, it would make one of the most visually intriguing Deluxe figures ever made.

Thank you. I look forward to seeing this figure added to your 2004 line-up.

I would like to see this figure as well. It is one of the better scenes in ESB. How 'bout it Hasbro?
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Perhaps I should add that this figure must come with the torture rack as well. If you really want to go all out, it could come with some blinkie lights too.

I kinda figured it would since you said deluxe.
    The blinking lights as well. Too bad they dont to comm tech chips anymore. It would be fun to hear Han yell
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

That would be a cool toy.

They may not come with Comm tech chips, but the Nexu still makes sound and the 3PO that came with Bespin Chewbacca had lights. I think they could do both for the this one.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    I kinda figured it would since you said deluxe.
    The blinking lights as well. Too bad they dont to comm tech chips anymore. It would be fun to hear Han yell

Commtech chip? See, this is exactly why I've found you have to be crystal clear when pitching an idea. Why bother with a Commtech chip? When you lower Han down onto the blinkie red hot things sticking up at him, it activates the chip inside the "deluxe torture device thing" and then you get to hear his blood curdling screams.

So to be clear, Hasbro, what I'm looking for is a Han action figure that looks like he's being tortured (wrung face and all). Packaged with it, is the torture contraption that he gets strapped onto. It is hinged, so you can lower him onto the faux electric zappers. In the same way you made C3PO's eyes light up, you could get crazy and include some blinkie lights and even make some of the poker things glow as if they are red hot. And when you lower the portion with Han on it (it's hinged to the bottom), it activates the "voice" chip inside the torture device so we can hear him yelp in pain.

If you really wanted to go nuts, you could make this into a Deluxe Cinema Scene which could also include a really really good sculpt of "Worried Lando" and either a "Unmoved Emotionally Darth Vader" or a "Let's Get On With It Boba Fett." Either that, or it could be a boxed set of the "Tortured Rebels" complete with the aforementioned Deluxe Han with Torture Rack along with a "Shagged Out Leia" and a "I Can't Stand This High Piercing Noise Chewy."

Thanks!

Either way as long as Han yells it would be fun. I was just expanding upon an idea but the inside chippy thig-a-ma-jig is pretty sweet also.

Oh please no! I wanna see no more silly grins on figures. Didn't we see enough with Luke Throne room?

I don't like the silly facial expressions either, but in the case of the torture rack, it makes sense. If Han didn't have the painful expression, it wouldn't look like the torture was working.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue II
    I don't like the silly facial expressions either, but in the case of the torture rack, it makes sense. If Han didn't have the painful expression, it wouldn't look like the torture was working.

What? Like wouldn't be appropriate?