Thread: Opus

Opus

I found this in the Washington Post:

Opus Returns

Cartoonist Berkeley Breathed is resurrecting OPUS the penguin from his comic strips "Bloom County" and "Outland" for a new series to appear in Sunday comics in November. The Sunday only strip, to be called "Opus," begins Nov. 23, the Washington Post reported Tuesday. Breathed also has sold the rights to an Opus movie.(AP)
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Further proof of the existence of a supreme being. :happy: Opus has been sorely missed from the funny papers. Now if we can only get Calvin and Hobbes back, they will again be complete.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Yes! Yes! Yes!
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter
    Further proof of the existence of a supreme being. :happy: Opus has been sorely missed from the funny papers. Now if we can only get Calvin and Hobbes back, they will again be complete.
    I have scientifically proven (by using space-age trigalgecalconometry mathe-stuff-ics) that the downfall of society directly corresponds to the time when Calvin and Hobbes and The Far Side were stolen from the daily papers...

I have two words for you: "Aackk!! Thppftt!!" :happy:

Question? Better: Outland or Bloom County?
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Bloom County, no question
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter

But Calvin's head exploded (see avatar to the left).