View Poll Results:

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0 0%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

What are you getting in the Clone Wars line?

Hasbro's Clone Wars line is shipping to stores right now and so far has been difficult to keep on the shelves. The line includes:
    • vehicles, both new designs and repaints
    • basic figures
    • value 2-packs
    • army builder 3-packs
    • deluxe figures with speederbikes
    So what kinds of Clone Wars toys are you planning on getting (or have gotten already), and how will they fit into your collection?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Nothing, though only because I won't be able to find anything.

Army Builders simply because that is all I want from this part of the series.....

Soon I want the single figures for additional army building....Geonosian Fighters, HailFire Driods and unique figures.....Dark Jedi woman....and few speeder bikes...
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

Pretty much everything, although I'm waiting on some of the more expensive stuff to see if it drops a bit (ie, Gunship).

Haven't really seen much else in the stores anyway.

Army

Pretty much the army builders for me, plus a couple of the 3 3/4 inch figures and one Jedi Starfighter.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

Nothing, cause I can't find anything!!!! God, i'm sick of Yu Gi Oh, and Power Rangers! And isn't it time to clear out the Hulk dead wood!!

Sign me up for pretty much everything I can find.
    Although if they try to market a 'Urinal Mint' in Clone Wars wrapper I might have to pass
    Hasbro, Wuher needs help, bring us Ackmena http://www.petitiononline.com/Ackmena/petition.html

Kenobi must be the Smith or Johnson of Tatooine

you know if Hasbro shipped SW like Transformers...we would not have a problem....I was in a regular sized Wal Mart and they had 20 Unicrons @ $48 each...but only 1 case of new SW Figures..Anakin Secret Ceremony, Hoth Han, Mynock Chewie...etc....I do hope the Clone Wars line gets some attention....especially since the TF cartoon is changing again to be like the TF Universe toyline.....
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

This line does not interest me very much. I will watch the cartoon but I voted for nothing. The only exceptions would be 1 or 2 army builder packs but that is little (so I voted nothing). Some of the figures are cool, but I am not going to collect them. I will stick to movie figures.
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

I'll probably get most of it except for a few sets so I voted everything.Hopefully,it will start showing up in stores with the release of the cartoon.
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!