Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    I take it you're only slightly angry?

Check your TV guide: they replay it tonight (Sunday night) on most UPN affiliates.

You probably want to watch it live to make sure you see this one.

Nope I checked my real TV guide nothing......
    I heard it was moved to 12:00 AM today from 6 P.M. on Saturday.
    But according to my Replay for next week it should play the next ep anyway.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Who wants to take bets that T'pol ends up in a Vulcan mud bath (fight) this season...

...not that I am a prude, but give me a break on all the pointless attempts at being sexy, it just comes off as desperate.

Babylon 5 dealt with sex, DS9 dealt with sex, even TNG had a few moments, yet none of those series ever headed down "gratuitous road" like Enterprise (which had its way paved by Voyager's 7 of 9). I have no problem with expressing sexuality on the show in some way, I have a problem with adding it gratuitously to the core of a character simply to increase ratings. It's insulting to the viewers.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Lt. Yar did use Data as her sex toy in that one episode. Thinking back on that, it's somewhat disturbing.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

They didn't SHOW it though, and she was spacedrunk at the time.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Spacedrunk?

Quote Originally Posted by Exhaust Port
    I expected them to show a hologram of the Death Star as they talked about their "new weapon."
    Hey there is a Death Star!!

So what did everyone think of tonight's episode? I thought it was pretty well-done, especially the sequence where they repelled the Osaarians that invaded the ship. It was a long, drawn-out room-to-room firefight with mainly music and no dialogue. Nice.

I liked it.

It reminded me of a lot of things done before though:

The Fergeni mugging this Enterprise and the Enterprise D.

Star Wars and the Death Star (cool to see it in Trek though.)

The Dyson's spere from TNG with Scotty's appearence.

Voyager mutating through folded space when they all ended up in the pool hall on the holideck in the end.

The fight with Khan in engineering.

But all in all the new crew pulled off these old stunts rather well and I liked the episode.

The coffee floating was a fun effect.

But they didn't explain why the sphere had the effect on that part of space, nor did they think about blowing it up, "This is Reed-5 I'm going in!"

That would normalize space and fixetheir coffee and their cargo bay.

THey didn't decide to rip the pirates off of everything they'd stolen from other ships.

THere's no Prime Directive now. And they are at war with the Xindi in a manner of speaking. So why not?

THe torture was still tame. The captain got beat up by many aliens races already, especially the Andorians, why he didn't kick the crap out of the priate himself, I don't know. Trip would have enjoyed doing it too.

Archer is starting to turn into Kirk. Anyone notice?

This mission was handled just as James T. would have. Except he might have boarded the pirate ship and looked for Orion Slave Girls to keep in his quarters.

But SF reached its greatest exploration for exploration's sake in TNG with Picard. Kirk was a military man, and Sisko was forced to be. Janeway was just lost.

But don't get me wrong. I enjoy the military Trek. Worf has always been one of my favorite characters in Star Wars...uh I mean Star Trek.

So I think i responsed to this episode just like any crewman from the USS Defiant would have!