Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    I didn't enjoy it, I sat through it checking my clock over and over. Tycho mentions a bunch of the things this episode "borrowed" from, and on that basis it felt horribly unoriginal, but the whole premise was based around something that I felt didn't work at all - the pirates beaming into the ship and beaming all that stuff out (not to mention beaming out the antimatter, which is something that's almost impossible to transport by Trek canon). I just didn't buy it, and the other thing that didn't help that was how little the crew was being hurt by these anomolies that were so threatening to EVERYBODY else. Finally, the stuff about not being able to leave the expanse was too much for me to take, finished this one's transformation into a voyager clone. The only element that I thought was interesting was that the orb MAY be a generator creating the anomolies, that was interesting to me.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Right. Which means they may have to blow it up in odeer to get out of this region of space.

Have we seen a movie about a small ship having to blow up a giant spherical space station to set the universe right again?

Well, we haven't met all the special forces space marines yet. Maybe Mark Hamill will take on a guest star role when they select someone to fly that ship?

The Separatist council with an insect-like alien trying to secretly create (use) a spherical space station...

How about adding forbidden love? Trip and T'Pol get together and she gets pregnant but because of some personality twist, Trip goes off and joins the Xindi...

The guy from the future appearing like a Phantom Menace...

The more I think about it, the more pedestrian this show sounds.

I still can enjoy it and will tune in every week, but I hope the writers have something better up their sleaves for this sotry line.

GARGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now it seems that my WB affiliate is not carrying Enterprise at all now!!!!!!
    It did show it to be recorded this coming week but now there is nothing!!!! RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!! !!!!!!!!!

Aside from that. I got this interesting info from StarTrek.com from their forums.

[font=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]Subject: Enterprise, a prequel to the mirrior universe[/font][font=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]By: red_alert32 [/font][font=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]Sep 19, 2003 11:02:08AM [/font][font=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]Message: [/font][font=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]Think about it, ever since the series started, it seams to go against everything we know about the Star Trek Universe. First contact with the Klingons happened earlier than recorded. A temporal cold war is in place now? We saw even the Borg. And now Earth was attacked and Enterprises mission is of war now? In ten years from then, the Federation will be founded. If Enterprise continues its war-like trend, we will witness the birth of not the United Federation of Planet but of the Terran Empire. This could be a prequel of the enigmatic mirror universe. [/font]

Also perhaps if this is the case, we could see a rebirth of ST movies!!!!!!!!
    Tiberius RETURNS!!!!!!!!!!! Shatner could reprise his role!!!!!!!!!!
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Nobody is going to believe fat old Shatner as the evil commander of the mirror universe forces.

Interesting theory though, I like it almost as much as my "the last ep will have Archer and the crew wipe everything they've done out to save history" theory that's now in the toilet thanks to Berman ditching the Temporal cold war.

Tycho, I thought the MACO forces this time around were so bland and lifeless that it took me a second to notice they weren't regular Enterprise crewmen extras... except for the gratuitous "suiting up" scene at the beginning.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

THANK GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happy:

It is now on our NBC affiliate. On at 12:00 AM Sundays.
    These were the rumors going around when it was suppose to come on.
    And know the RePlay has confirmed it!!!!!!!!!!! I will eventually catch the missed eps.
    MWHAHAHAHA!

I've enjoyed this season so far. Sure there are nit-picky things in every show, but I liked them. They have made the show more exciting, and I like the anger and determination in Archer. I see him getting to a point where he is going to seriously start questioning his character and morale. I also like how Trip is somehow "lost" now. He started off with wide eyes for exploration, and a bit over zealous and niave. Now he is growing bitter and cynical. I don't see what the big deal is with the shots of a half dressed T'Pol. What's not to like (but I whole heartedly agree- it seemed a little desperate due to the lacking ratings the show has had.).

I don't see why some people take the series so seriously. Relax a bit and try to enjoy it- not pick it apart. It's sci-fi, so about anything can be done and explained later. It does look to me like they are trying to get this season back on the right track. I have small anoyances with it as well, but I don't let that kill my enjoyment of Star Trek.

=MATT=
    * General Disclaimer- I can't spell or type- Deal with it.

This weeks enterprise (Extinction) was pretty good. They have got this season into the feeling of exploration that seemed to be lacking a bit last year. Add in the fact that they have a mission as well, and it has actually increased my interest a bit. Last year (and the first year) they were just ďexploringĒ but it seemed more like they were just wondering around aimlessly. I donít know, but for some reason Iím more intrigued with watching this year. Maybe itís the new and improved TíPol Iíll go for now and leave you all to your TíPol bashing

=MATT=
    * General Disclaimer- I can't spell or type- Deal with it.

I didn't think much of this ep at all, it smacked of TNG and Voyager though, especially that ending. It would have been really cool if Archer was keeping the virus to introduce into the Xindi society as a last-ditch weapon though.

*sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhsssssssssssssss*

Stupid....stupid.....stupid.......IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!!

All set to record............................right on my NBC affliliate. Enterprise.
    And THEN. They change the title on my Replay database to
    STAR TREK:ENTERPRISE so it didn't record!!!!! So now I must check just before I leave for work.
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Oh yeah, I forgot about that, it's official, the show's titlecard changed to read:
    - Star Trek -
    Enterprise

Whoopee.