Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks
    Oh yeah, I forgot about that, it's official, the show's titlecard changed to read:
    - Star Trek -
    Enterprise

Whoopee.
    eh..heh...heh...heh.......*sarcastic laughter* *slaps JediTricks upside the head*

It's not funny....................................
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Not funny "ha ha", but "Jeffrey Dahmer" funny.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks
    Not funny "ha ha", but "Jeffrey Dahmer" funny.
    Huhhhhhh,
    MWHAHAHAHA!

It's a line from MTV's failed CG-VJ, Cyber Cindy, who had a most entertaining show at the time. Sad that a computer-generated VJ could be so much better than the rest of the mid '90s MTV shows.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Enterprise was OK tonight. The fighting was cool. The plot? Nothing impressive.

If I was the Captain I'd have stayed on that planet and personally interviewed all the slave women though.

If the character of that girl keeps returning, they might start to have the type of recurring roles you cared about on Deep Space Nine - but I thought that Sillik the Sulibaan and Ambassador Sovaal, and Shran, etc. were such characters -and now we probably won't see them this season.

Plus Duras, the Klingon Archer left behind in prison, and more.

I'm on the fence about this Xindi thing. I'll probably be able to tell you if I like where the show's going, later in the season.

I liked this episde better than rest of the season 3 episodes so far. It started to give you a true feel of the mounting tension and conflict between the Xindi and Humans. I also think she will, show up again. At least this is one of those episodes that shows where the series is heading. And BTW- this episode proves that Archer aint no captian Kirk.

=MATT=
    * General Disclaimer- I can't spell or type- Deal with it.

I didn't think much of this ep. It seemed like everything was served up on a plate whereas if this was DS9, these elements would have taken 2 or 3 episodes... (5 or 6 if this was B5, but that's just wishful thinking). Once Archer learned of what she was, I was literally yelling "PHASER HER!" at the TV, Archer could have killed her, had Phlox alter her, anything. If she was merely a tricorder, she would have been destroyed on the spot, but instead, ol' Softee here will risk his entire race so some bimbo who has clearly shown which side she's on can live. I thought he was supposed to be growing tougher with this mission!

Also, the thing that bothered me most about this one was how the villains were *so* impervious to Enterprise crew weapons fire, unless it was a main character shooting. They have all these magic weapons and yet are just sitting around in the expanse doing nothing.

I thought this ep was a little better than the rest of season 3 so far. I had a few nits to pick, like why the phase pistols are so much more effective than the marine's pulse rifles, and why does Enterprise have 4 launch bays but only 2 shuttlecraft. But overall, the ep felt like a fairly solid ep.

This episode was OK, I've like others this season better.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

Anyone notice during the "racy" scenes that the scoring seemed very Original Series. Especially on that planet when they met up with that "businessman." It just screamed Kirk all the way. It was great.
    MWHAHAHAHA!