Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 48

Thread: Rome Season II

  1. #1

    Rome Season II

    Who here knows when season II of Rome is coming out?

    I just got the first season on DVD and what a freakin' awesome show it is. I never got to see it when it was on TV but I heard it was a good show so I took a 100 dollar gamble when I bought the DVD (well, not really, I knew it would be good) The thing is though, I never knew HOW good it would be till I watched it. I have now seen all 12 episodes of season 1 (I've watched them every night after wokk since tuesday).

    Bring on season II.
    Hating aurra sing since 1999.

  2. #2
    It is being filmed right now. Look for it early next year or toward the end of this year.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

  3. #3
    I love this series. I watched it religiously when it was on. I need to go out and buy Season one. I wonder what's gonna happen next? You kinda know because it's based on history, but how it happens in "Rome" is fascinating.

  4. #4

  5. #5
    I love Rome so much I turned myself into a eunuch.

  6. #6
    I took a gamble on this set as well, although it only set me back a mere $20 plus shipping, See thread. I received the dvd set yesterday so I have yet to watch any episodes. I've got other priorities, like Deadwood, but I really can't wait to get into Rome. I hope it's as good as I hear.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

  7. #7

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by UKWildcat View Post
    I took a gamble on this set as well, although it only set me back a mere $20 plus shipping, See thread. I received the dvd set yesterday so I have yet to watch any episodes. I've got other priorities, like Deadwood, but I really can't wait to get into Rome. I hope it's as good as I hear.
    If you don't like it I'll take it off your hands for $20 plus shipping.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    It is, UKDubs.
    Sweet. Good to hear. You know I trust your judgement C.

    Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds
    If you don't like it I'll take it off your hands for $20 plus shipping.
    I may or may not be in touch with you on that.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by me
    If you don't like it I'll take it off your hands for $20 plus shipping.


    Quote Originally Posted by UKWildcat View Post
    I may or may not be in touch with you on that.
    I may or may not hold my breath then.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO