Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question All eyes on Lott Dodd...

Was Lott Dodd ever released with his eyes actually painted red? I certainly never saw any in the shops with red eyes, and there was a glut of them around here (to say the least).

I used a fine red felt tipped pen to colour in his eyes and it worked quite nicely - not too shiny, not too dull...
    Signature withheld due to incriminatory nature.

So...

Are you all too lazy to have a look at your figure to tell me whether or not it came with red eyes, or do I have to be part of some exclusive clique to deserve a response?

It could be that you have to be talking about a figure anybody gives a rat's patoot about; or possibly you have to be less coy with your thread titles. But I went and looked at mine because I was curious and low and behold, they cheaped out on the eyes and didn't put the proper Neimoidian colors there. Oddly, I have my Lott Dod next to Lama Su, both Saga figures who have wonky-painted eyes.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I have my Lott Dodd packed away and maybe later I will go look at it. I will say my Lama Su(I got it the other day,so I didnt pack it away yet) looks like he is high. Big dialated pupils on him.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I'm too lazy to look at my pewgwarmers that none one really cares about. Sorry.
    Come vote in my Best Figure thread this Preview Month.

Quote Originally Posted by Stemp Fester
    So...

Are you all too lazy to have a look at your figure to tell me whether or not it came with red eyes, or do I have to be part of some exclusive clique to deserve a response?
    Mine are GOLD -- no RED what so ever...
    JediBoulton --
    Collecting SW Since 1978. -- Still going strong......

"What is your name?"--- TheDarthVader
    "What is your quest?"--- to find out if Lott Dodd's eyes are red
    "What is their color?"--- gold...no! black! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!

parody taken from Monty Python and the Search for the Holy Grail

One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarthVader
    "What is your name?"--- TheDarthVader
    "What is your quest?"--- to find out if Lott Dodd's eyes are red
    "What is their color?"--- gold...no! black! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!

parody taken from Monty Python and the Search for the Holy Grail

Now, are you refering to an African or European Neimoidan Senator??
    JediBoulton --
    Collecting SW Since 1978. -- Still going strong......

The eyes on mine are gold as well.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Quote Originally Posted by JediBoulton
    Now, are you refering to an African or European Neimoidan Senator??
    "I don't know. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" TheDarthVader flies into the pit

Hey JediBoulton, I am located in NE Texas as well. PM me or email me and lets talk. I want to know what city you are from. untyl@aol.com

Brian
    TheDarthVader
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.