Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Zounds! I have a hard time justifying even putting one on my body (knowing full-well it will look silly on me when I am old) much less putting a whole "sleeve" on me!

It's pretty cool, though... in a weird sort of way!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Some are great, some aren't. A couple of the Back pieces look outstanding. There are a few that leave a lot to be desired and a back tattoo is a tough thing to get rid of.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

That reminds me, I still have to submit my two tattoo's that I had done a little over a year ago. Now that I have a digital camera, it should be a lot faster to get the picture to the site!

I'm also planning on getting another couple of tat's!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

I'm definitely NOT a fan of tatoos, just don't see the appeal. What boggles my mind is the tat with just SW-type writing on that guy's lower back. What the hell is that about?! At least a picture tat can show something even moderately interesting, but three letters of an imaginary alphabet? What's that all about?
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Quote Originally Posted by Mandalorian Candidat
    I'm definitely NOT a fan of tatoos, just don't see the appeal. What boggles my mind is the tat with just SW-type writing on that guy's lower back. What the hell is that about?! At least a picture tat can show something even moderately interesting, but three letters of an imaginary alphabet? What's that all about?
    Well, I have my TK# done in Aurabesh or Aurek-Besh, and I see nothing wrong with it. I thought for many, many years before getting my tattoo done. If you want to use an "imaginary alphabet" on, it should be your choice. It's your body and if you don't like tattoo's, then don't get one. If you do get one, then you can choose something from ther books they carry in the tattoo parlors, or go with something that you like or drew up yourself.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tattoo.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	5.3 KB 
ID:	6648  

If I did get a tatoo... I'd put a barcode on the bottom of my heel. Just to mess with people if they happened to see it...
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

I'm not really into tattoos either, but if I did, I think I may get some very small crop circle glyph, like, perhaps an inch long somewhere discrete. For me, I think I inking and branding is a little too permanent. I prefer clothes and there is a cool shop here in London where you can take in a picture or logo etc and they will embroider it on a cap, shirt, hoodie or whatever. Amount of colours and size affects the price but it is very professional looking.

jeddah
    eVerlasTing

Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett
    Well, I have my TK# done in Aurabesh or Aurek-Besh, and I see nothing wrong with it. I thought for many, many years before getting my tattoo done.
    We all realize that not everyone is a Star Wars fan but a lot are aware of the imagery and characters. Bobafrett, do you have to explain the Imperial logo to a lot of people or are most able to guess that it's at least from Star Wars?
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

Quote Originally Posted by Exhaust Port
    We all realize that not everyone is a Star Wars fan but a lot are aware of the imagery and characters. Bobafrett, do you have to explain the Imperial logo to a lot of people or are most able to guess that it's at least from Star Wars?
    Some are aware of what the Imperial Logo is, but the writing underneath is what I get the most questions on. Most say "What is that?" to which I reply "It's my Stormtrooper ID# done in aurabesh".

Well, I found out that my son might be coming back to live with me, so I may have to put any more tattoo's on the back burner for now. I want to get a Stormtrooper wearing a Cubs jersey to combine my favorite movie with my favorite sports team.