Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Good deal on SW Lego at Wal-Mart

I got a real sweet deal on the Lego Jango Fett Slave I with the black bonus case. They had it on clearance at the Wal-Mart in Northlake Illinois. I picked it up for $13! I also bought the Lego Jedi Star fighter for $5. I already had the Jango slave I, but I wanted the case because it has "Star Wars" on it. I can ship the Slave I to my son, as well as the Jedi Star fighter! (or I can keep them, and use them for parts, )
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Mine (Beckley, West Virginia) has Bounty Hunter Pursuit for $5.00 .

Dang, I'm going to hold off getting these then. The Wal-Mart near me has these on clearance, but still for around $20 each. I'm hoping they put Jabba's Palace on clearance sometime soon as well.
    "Smeeeeee....Heeeeeee...." -- Kryten 4000

Quote Originally Posted by Battle Droid
    Mine (Beckley, West Virginia) has Bounty Hunter Pursuit for $5.00 .
    Another reason why I despise inconsistent WM clearances. Mine still has the BHP for $18. However I did get the Starfighter for $2 at Target so clearances aren't all bad. :happy:
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Today at the same Wal-Mart I found,

Bounty Hunter Pursuit: $1.00
    Jedi Starfighter $1.00 (Got 2)
    Jabba's Message: $1.00
    Jango Fett's Slave I: $3.00
    Ewok Attack: $1.00

A buck?! I still need BHP I'll have to chech out WM soon, but last I checked they didn't have 2002 sets anymore.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

New finds,

Jabba's Palace $21.00
    Hailfire Droid $35.00
    T-16 Skyhopper $11.00
    Cloud Car $1.00 (they only had one)

The last Lego set I bought was the Cloud Car which was marked down to 4 for a $1.00!. They only had one so it only cost me 25 cents.

That same Walmart has tons of the latest wave of mini sets on a large display. The display also has about 10 Dagobah X-Wings. I don't think they have sold any of the Legos in the last 2 weeks. Since it's a big display that's taken up a bit of room that they will really mark them down so I can buy them.

Who else only buys Legos if they're marked down?
    Where are those new Star Wars toys?

I'll get the MINIs at regular price, mostly, but for the larget sets I always wait until either a great sale or clearance time. The price is way too high for me otherwise.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

I've bought a majority of my SW Lego sets at full price. The UCS X-Wing and TIE interceptor I picked up on clearance though. Also a lot of the Episode I sets since I really was unhappy with the movie, and didn't care for a lot of the sets from that line. In fact, some of my EP I sets have yet to be assembled. I did pick up a lot of the Jedi Dual sets to build my Stormtrooper armies from KB discounted to 3 for $10.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!