Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unhappy Goodbye Johnnys.

RIP
    Johnny Cash
    John Ritter, very underrated actor. He was great in Sling Blade.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

"I shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die."

That was one of my favorite lines in any song ever!

A real shame. Johnny Cash will go down as one of the most influential musicians of all time. The Man in Black will be missed.
    You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Deadly.... RIP to both... I'd heard that Cash was just released from hospital a day or two ago... that's sad...
    And John Ritter??? Well, at least Mr Furley can stop hiding in the hallway or behind the bathroom door!!!
    Oddly the only Johnny I expected to be listed here wasn't.....
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

Well... there they go. Two more pop icons lost to the beyond.

I have a largely black wardrobe and people constantly ask me if I'm a Johnny Cash fan... I am.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

2 huge losses. RIP John squared
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

At least both have left us great bodies of artist work that will live on for years. I really liked John Ritter's new show too.

Rest in Peace
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

Quote Originally Posted by mabudon
    Oddly the only Johnny I expected to be listed here wasn't.....
    Who might that be? Carson?
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

It's sad to see another Highwayman and outlaw pass on. Waylon, June, and now Johnny have left us. I hope Willie and Kris don't have any exits from the world anytime soon. This \m/ is for you, Johnny Cash.
    Back and more bearded than ever before

May the original "Man in Black" rest in peace.
    I couldn't believe John Ritter passed on as well. That's just nuts, i really didn't see that one coming. It's a shame because he's been an icon for years and he was just once again conquering the TV realm with his new sitcom. And as goofy as it may sound, that movie "Stay Tuned" always cracked me up as a kid. Especially that scene with him as Prince, that was hilarious.

RIP John's to the second power.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

I used to watch Three's Company with my mother and my father was a huge Johnny Cash fan, you could always hear that playing in the house when I was a kid. RIP in piece to two great performers, J.C. and J.L.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!