My Brilliant Idea

Ok, my brilliant idea is that Hasbro (since they have the licence for DC comics stuff) should produce a line of strictly Burton Batman movie figures with GOOD likenesses of the actors that would be free of any cyber-ice-strike-projectile-firing-Batman crud like they had for the previous movie lines. Here are the figure's I'd like to see

Batman w/ various bat-weapons
    Batman w/ ripped off mask and Michael Keaton's face underneath
    Jack Nicholson as the Joker w/ gas mask & machine gun
    Danny DeVito as The Penguin w/ various umbrellas
    Michelle Phieffer as Catwoman w/ bullwhip
    plus-maybe even-it would be nice
    Tim Burton w/ directors chair (c'mon, who wouldn't buy this?)

Well who's with me? Huh?
    http://www.geocities.com/madscientist2787

ooh..a big hurdle is Likeness rights. See, they can make a generic Joker figure and not owe anyone anything (except DC/Warner Bros/AOL's share of the goodies.) but if they make a Jack Nicholson figgie, they must pay him HELLA dough because his Batman contract was for a piddling amount up front and some ungodly percentage of the back end from the movies and toys. It was like 5% to just him. Hasbro don't want to pay Nicholson HELLA dough so no Joker figure. the same is probably true to a lesser extent with the others. But I remember the hubub over Jack's contract like it was yesterday. That man could buy Arizona with what he made on Batman...

I'd love to see a real Batman line, but I think I'd prefer nice figures based on the comics. I started a thread about this onthe old forums, and posted a list of some characters I'd like to see.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I'd like to see better movie figures of The Riddler (in the green suit,Two Face,Mr Freeze and POISEN IVY(which was really bad)
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

I understand that actors have certain control over their own likenesses, but c'mon, I really want some Batman MOVIE memerobelia. I have the old Joker figure from the vintage Batman line and...it sucks. It looks like Ronald McDonald. It's just terrible.
    http://www.geocities.com/madscientist2787