Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Upgraded Forums

Upgraded Forums

I upgraded the forums and some things (like the header graphics) will be funky looking until I fix it tomorrow. Things will be moved around then as well. It's 3:00 am and I am tired...
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

Well, it looks intresting. I'll give it that. Can't say that I like the 'Mark Foruns Read' button being deligated to a pop-up Quick Links button. But other then that, it looks ok. Going to take a lot of getting used to though. Sorta like the old look better. Hope once you get it the way you want, it won't be such a jarring change.
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Also just noticed, that the ability to edit the posts is now gone. Hope that's coming back soon. I do appreciate the upgrade, but the original version was a bit less jarring. It will just take a long time to get used to.
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I kinda like it . I agree that it will take a while of getting used to but it shouldn't take long . I'll deffo need the edit posts section back, because my spelling is awful !

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

Change is good, in this case the "same old thing" feels new and fresh - much like when your girlfriend or wife gets a totally new haircut.......
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

The "There have been x new posts in y new threads since your last visit" thing has gone . Could you add that back on please SirSteve, I used that alot?

I like the way you brought back the minimise function on the sub-forums. Thatr's something that's been missing for a long time that I missed a lot .

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

Well change is good, it's just going to take a while to figure this thing out.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

How do we use the Reputation feature now? I don't see the button any more.

Anybody else been getting Javascript errors everytime they open a new page on the forums?
    Back and more bearded than ever before

I'm not with Mozilla/Netscape.