Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New News System Launched

We have launched a completely revamped News system that will make your visit even more enjoyable. You may have noticed a new Login box. For those that are already a registered Forum or Photo Gallery member, you are already registered for our News system! What can you do if you are logged in? We have a "Remember Article" feature that lets you store articles for you to go back and view at a later time. You also need to be logged in to do Advanced Searches which allows you to search news articles all the way back to 1999! There will be more features added in the very near future. Enjoy the new system! If you are not already a registered member, Register now!

Comments/Suggestions always welcome!
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

Looking good Steve .

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

Quote Originally Posted by Pendo
    Looking good Steve .

PENDO!
    Thanks Pendo. No other comments or suggestions?
    "SirSteve"

Quote Originally Posted by SirSteve
    No other comments or suggestions?
    Checking through all the options and it looks good for the most part Steve. The "Submit News" option dosen't seem to work anymore though (at least for me anyway). I keep getting the following message when trying to access it:

You don't have access to the following module due to invalid access level. Please login/use different account.. Click here if you don't want to wait.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Malakite
    Checking through all the options and it looks good for the most part Steve. The "Submit News" option dosen't seem to work anymore though (at least for me anyway). I keep getting the following message when trying to access it:

You don't have access to the following module due to invalid access level. Please login/use different account.. Click here if you don't want to wait.
    How about now?
    "SirSteve"

I just wish you had this option a long time ago. It is hard for me to remember everything that was good. But I remember reading over a few good things.
    Come vote in my Best Figure thread this Preview Month.

Quote Originally Posted by plo koon 200
    I just wish you had this option a long time ago. It is hard for me to remember everything that was good. But I remember reading over a few good things.
    Better late then never! This is your chance to suggest more features so we can start adding them ASAP.
    "SirSteve"

Quote Originally Posted by SirSteve
    How about now?
    Nope, still getting the same message.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

I have an idea how about the option to login, upon viewing the site, the forums or any other area such as the collector database, instead of having to come up to the main page all the time.

And like Stillakid said on this link http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums...ad.php?t=20562 Something for vistiors new to your site on the front page would not be bad. Also for those who don't use the CDB it would not be a bad idea. This would instantly help out a lot of collectors. Trust me.