Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New Zelda Bonus Disc

Game Informer has just reported something which sounds like I dream come true for many Zelda fans! Nintendo is supposedly planning to put together a special GCN bundle this Christmas. If you purchase a GameCube you will also recieve a bonus disc containing many Zelda goodies, which will include the following

-- The Legend of Zelda
    -- Zelda II: Adventure of Link
    -- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
    -- The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
    -- A Zelda Documentary

There is yet no word on whether or not the games will be upgraded in any way, and it is also still unclear if this exceptional disc will only be available if you purchase a GameCube.

Of course this is still no more than a hot rumor, but Game Informer and Billy Berghammer (the old founder and owner of Planet GameCube) is to be considered as a very reliable source, so there just might be a hint of truth here! More on this story as it develops.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

Sounds cool....but I already have all of the games....and I don't need another Gamecube.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

Thats cool and all but i already have a gamecube. I would just wan tto buy all the games on that disc.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

What the? Wheres Zelda 3:A Link to the Past? Thats my favorite one and its not even on the list.

Shame Nintendo...Shame.

And yes, I have a gamecube...so I won't have a chance at the disc.

Quote Originally Posted by CooLJoE
    What the? Wheres Zelda 3:A Link to the Past? Thats my favorite one and its not even on the list.

Shame Nintendo...Shame.

And yes, I have a gamecube...so I won't have a chance at the disc.
    Yea I agree. I think the 4 sword version of that for GBA is going to be released on GC itself.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

"A Link to the Past" wasn't included on the disc CooLJoE because of the Game Boy Advance remake release of the game with "Four Swords". Nintendo is a business after all and needs to make money.

"Four Swords" is indeed being made for the GameCube scruff, however it isn't the same game as the Game Boy Advance "Four Swords".

Both games can be played on the GameCube though if you have a Game Boy Player, along with the "Oracle of Seasons", "Oracle of Ages", "Link's Awakening" (both original and DX versions), and "Zelda" for the Game & Watch Series (its included on "Game & Watch Gallery Advance").

IGN has posted some pictures of the game's DVD case now. Also, the documentory that was to be included was removed to include a playable demo of "The Wind Waker" instead.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Zelda 1.JPG 
Views:	26 
Size:	51.3 KB 
ID:	6815   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Zelda 2.JPG 
Views:	24 
Size:	35.5 KB 
ID:	6816  
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces

I suppose, but then explain why there is a regular Zelda already on GBA/GBC (gameboy color) and they are still putting that on the bonus disc.

Quote Originally Posted by CooLJoE
    I suppose, but then explain why there is a regular Zelda already on GBA/GBC (gameboy color) and they are still putting that on the bonus disc.
    None of the games on the new Bonus Disc have ever appeared on any of the Game Boy systems. Below are all the games released so far for those systems.

Game Boy (GB) - Link's Awakening
    Game Boy Color (GBC) - Link's Awakening DX, Oracle of Ages, Oracle of Seasons
    Game Boy Advance (GBA) - A Link to the Past/Four Swords, Game & Watch Gallery Advance (includes G&W Zelda)

This is cool and all, but i really want that disc but dont need another gamecube. I hope there is a way for us Zelda fans to get it without buying a gamecube.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Boy that is a cool cover!!!:happy:
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!