View Poll Results: Now that Hasbro Toys are reaching stores, are you finding everything you needed?

Voters
641. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I'm finding everything I've been missing, and new stuff too

58 9.05%
  • I'm finding some of the stuff from months' past that I couldn't get before

120 18.72%
  • I'm finding the newer stuff, but there's still some I'm missing from before

215 33.54%
  • No, I'm not finding anything in my area yet

223 34.79%
  • I haven't been looking

25 3.90%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Now that SW is reaching stores, are you finding everything you needed?

Now that a lot more Star Wars is reaching stores, are you filling all the
    holes in your 2003 collection?

Personally, I've found everything pretty close to their release time. How are you guys doing?

I haven't got everything from 2003 yet. For basic figures, I still need wedding Padmé, Maul, and the new Faytonni wave. I've never seen the deluxe Kamino sets, which sucks. I just got set 2 of both screen scenes, but not set 1. So it's odd.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

I'm not finding anything, not even those exclusive Clone Wars Wal-Mart figures. Don't they have to get those since they're exclusive?

"Yes I'm finding everything I've been missing, and new stuff too"

Most of the stuff that was hard to find from a while ago ... Hoth Han, Tusken Camp, Factory Padme, Red Battle Droid, etc. is showing up at Target.

The later Saga stuff is still pretty hard to come by (from Yoda and the padawans to Wat and Coleman.) Same for the Clone and Jedi (never seen it) 3 packs. War room and Jedi council sets vanish pretty quickly around here, but they keep putting more out.

Clone Wars stuff is just starting to show up.
    plasticfetish.net

I have yet to see Coleman, Wat or any little Padawans....I've seen the 3 packs at comic shops and Toys R' Us, but it seems they went light on the Jedi 3 pack. The cinema scenes are like a dream that pobably won't come true for me cuz there aren't any Targets in the area and Toys R Us and Wal Mart suck.

I bought five out of the seven new ones I found last week. Didnt have interest in the Rebel trooper or red battle droid. That was the only 2003 stuff I have seen.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I still haven't found Ephant Mon at retail. I think I've found at least one of every newer fig so far in the regular line. But it's not consistant. These figs generally disappear within 48 hours.

I also have yet to see the deluxe Obi-Wan, Jango, and Spider Droid anywhere. And the Clone Wars figures (except for the Droids 3 packs) are also missing. The lastest I found was the blue clone trooper 3 pack.
    "Smeeeeee....Heeeeeee...." -- Kryten 4000

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Zoltar
    I still haven't found Ephant Mon at retail. I think I've found at least one of every newer fig so far in the regular line. But it's not consistant. These figs generally disappear within 48 hours.

I also have yet to see the deluxe Obi-Wan, Jango, and Spider Droid anywhere. And the Clone Wars figures (except for the Droids 3 packs) are also missing. The lastest I found was the blue clone trooper 3 pack.

I can't find the Ephant Mon either and the only new ones that are hold the shelf are the Snow trooper and C3PO. It has become a problem for me to find anything anymore.

I'm also in the non-Ephant Mon boat. I've found everything from 2003 up to the WA-7 and CW waves. They haven't cropped up yet.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

To be honesty, I haven't been looking. The last new figures I found were back in February. I haven't looked for anything since mid May. But I was at Wal-Mart two weeks ago for different purpose, I sneaked a quick peak at what they might have, which was nothing. Between poor distribution, lame toys, and stuff I'm just not interested in I think I may be burned out.
    "I'm sick and tried of these motherfrakkking Sith on this motherfrakkker plane!"
    Mace Windu - Episode 2.5: Sith on a Plane