A-Wing and maybe the 12" speeder will be coming to a target near you!!

GH reports that Target will sell the 2 in their retail stores this Fall. My A-Wing came in great shape, but I didn't order the Speeder because I thought it would be smashed as some have reported.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Good news on the speeder at least. I have both the two prior speeders with the Biker Scout and Luke. Looking forward to adding Leia to my collection.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett
    Good news on the speeder at least. I have both the two prior speeders with the Biker Scout and Luke. Looking forward to adding Leia to my collection.
    So am I, but I running out of room, or should I say I have run out of room. I hear the bike is different?
    (Like my posts)

Quote Originally Posted by turbowars
    So am I, but I running out of room, or should I say I have run out of room. I hear the bike is different?
    I haven't heard much, and I've tried not to read to much on it as money is tight, but where there is a will, there is a way. Space is becoming problomatic for me also. I will be moving in May anyway, as it looks as if my son will be moving in with me, so a larger place I do require!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Well, RS reports that BOTH will be in stores around Oct.
    (Like my posts)

I hope they come to a local Target. I think it would be easier for me to get one that way. The A-wing i mean. So does that mean they sold a decent amount of them on their website and think they could sell more if they were stocked in their stores or are they hoping that by stocking them they will sell out what wasnt being bought through their website?
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Does anyone read our News? We had this posted before any of the other sites.... and I am not talking about here-say, I am talking about facts.
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

I read the news here fairly religiously, and I missed whether or not it would be in stores. At least, I think I did, unless it was several months ago.
    Stupidity should be painful.

Quote Originally Posted by SirSteve
    Does anyone read our News? We had this posted before any of the other sites.... and I am not talking about here-say, I am talking about facts.
    When was that? Probably when you turned off the Lite style option.
    (Like my posts)