Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Exclamation Anakin E3 pics!!!

force.net has E3 Anakin picture with 70's Leif Garret hairdo.

also has link to Palpatine but he doesn't look much different than AOTC

http://www.sithclan.net/episode3/images/Anakin01.jpg

link below has Palpatine, Anakin and Bai Ling:
    http://perso.club-internet.fr/willow/Index.html

Up your nose with a rubber hose

F the Fat Man

That is one awesome photo. Thanks for the heads up. I think Anakin is looking awesome. He looks real mean in that photo. The haircut kinda sucks but what can you do? I preferred his Episode II haircut but this one suits him more than the earlier photo because he looks kinda angry, and look at his piercing eyes! I just can't wait to Anakin enraged to the point of no return. Episode 3 is starting to look even better than Christina Aguilera
    "Trust me, itís paradise. This is where the hungry come to feed. For mine is a generation that circles the Globe in search of something we havenít Tried before. So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite, and never outstay your welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what, itís probably worth it."

Looks like they either left off, or photoshopped over, his scar for the press photo. Since Anakin is supposed to start E3 off, with the scar under his eye.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Holy **** that is awesome as Hell.

I must see more, more, MORE, MORE I TELL YOU. Can't wait for EIII to come out.
    Come vote in my Best Figure thread this Preview Month.

OOOooooooooh he's ever so dreamy *faints*

*wakes up*
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH! Hayden Hayden we love yoooooooooooooooooooou!!!!

I am so gonna have his babies for him. I want six kids that look like Hayden, five boys and a dog. I'm gonna mary him I'll be like "This is hayden my beeeetch. He's so dreeeeeamy.......!

Looks like a big jessie to me.

EJ you are a riot.

I really was quite shocked at Hayden's new look but very pleased at the same time. His appearance is a definate departure from what we saw in AOTC and the hair looks better than I expected. I was afraid he was going to have a mullet similar to Obi-Wan's when I first heard the reaports.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: ďYour said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now donít take this the wrong way but I think youíve been holding out on us.Ē

Joker: ďI donít keep count. Iím going to kill everyone in this room.Ē

I like it - he does look more like an evil(er) sith motherfo...

Yes Hellboy his hair is beyond excellent. I bet it will really bring out his facial expression when he gets PO'd. He does not look like that innocent love muffin from EII anymore.

EDITED to mention that this is my 400 post. Not that anyone but me cares.
    Come vote in my Best Figure thread this Preview Month.

I wanna see him in black. I will admit,I like this look better than the one he had in AOTC.

Cool pictures!!! Thanx for the heads up! My mouth is watering!!!
    Palpatine looks awsome in the movie !

Quote Originally Posted by JarJarBinks
    Looks like they either left off, or photoshopped over, his scar for the press photo. Since Anakin is supposed to start E3 off, with the scar under his eye.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    If you look closley you can a red mark on Ani's cheek which looks like it could possibly be his scar. I just hope it'll be a little more clear in the movie .

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection