What the hell happened to lordoftheringsguide.com?

It's gone! I clicked through my favourites link and got a dead page message from IE, i came here and clicked through the link in the network menu tab and i got a message saying that the address is waiting for me to set up my web page like the website never existed or something. What the hell is going on with that huh huh? Websites don't just disappear, look, a small fighter and it's heading for that moon, wait, that's no moon that's a power outage.........

Seriously, any ideas SirSteve oh mighty one?

They had a hard drive failure my friend, they should be back up shortly.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

Nasty when that happens, something we blokes don't readily admit to...

I moved this because it does not pertain to SSG, which is what the Comments/Suggestions section is for....

Alot of the other sites on the Action Online network were all on the same server and the harddrive crashed. They had to get a new one and move everything over. It should be back on later tonight or tomorrow at the latest, assuming all goes well.
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

Quote Originally Posted by EMPEROR JARGO
    Nasty when that happens, something we blokes don't readily admit to...

Alas, poor LOTRguide, I knew it well........

Hopefully all will go well with the move, there's a few good Canadians using that site.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Well I only posted this here because it's an affiliate site and I didn't know where else to shove it. I thought perhaps someone in the know would know - y'know?

JJ there's a good few UK peeps using it too.

I tried to get on it yesterday at school, after work, this morning and i couldnt find it. I hope it will be up by tonight though. So JJ, are you registered on it and if so (assuming you dont mind) who are you? Jargo, do you have word Bill on the end of your screen name? Im wannnabe elf on that forum.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay