Yoda (Army of the Republic) and Bonus Clone Trooper Commander

I got this set last night at Wal-Mart. It's pretty cool.

Yoda has a lightsaber and hoverchair. He's dressed in a vest with an ammo bandolier, I think that's what it is anyway. He has the same head as the 2002 Jedi Master Yoda, which looks mad so it's a good choice. He holds the lightsaber in his left hand, and has his right hand spread out in a Force-push kind of thing. His lightsaber is only painted 2/3 of the way, which is weird because it's molded in the first perfect Yoda saber. However, it might've been out of scale so they tried to make it look smaller. Yoda can stand on his hoverchair, which he can stand on (so it's not really a chair). The flaps on the chair go in and out so it can retract, and there's a radar dish on one side so you can pull out the legs easier. Yoda's articulated at the head, shoulders, and waist. A different saber would've improved him. 9/10

The Clone Trooper Commander is simply a yellow repaint of last year's red trooper, but it works. He only has a gun, so you don't have to worry about too many extra cannons and rocks. You all know last year's clone, so there's really no difference aside from color. 10/10

If you see just a plain Clone Wars Yoda, pass on it (or maybe buy it, but keep the receipt) and get this set. It rocks!

Iīm really not a fan of the head (I also didnīt like the SAGA
    one of him) because I donīt thing it looks like Yoda.
    The only nice AOTC representation of him was the version that came with Chian. That one has the only good likeness, IMO.
    [COLOR=DarkSlateBlue] "You havenīt LEARNED anything, Anakin!"
    -Obi Wan Kenobi (AOTCīs Forbidden Love trailer)[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Teal]Bashing the Prequels is like bashing sex.[/COLOR]