Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Thanks MC! I really enjoyed that again as I haven't seen it since on Cartoon Network. I probably don't watch at the right time of day.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Anyone know yet if the Clone Wars is just playing on the US Cartoon Network, or if it'll venture to the UK's too? Knowing my luck it won't come over here . I also never watch Cartoon Network so with it only being a short I hope the time of viewing will be listed so I don't have to sit through hours of cartoons to catch it!

Actually, whata mesa saying?!? I have Hyperspace, I can watch it online !

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

I thought it was annouced that it will be in the UK as well?About a two weeks or so back..Ah here it is
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneJediGirl
    I thought it was annouced that it will be in the UK as well?About a two weeks or so back..Ah here it is
    I must have missed that . Thanks!

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

As time draws closer to November whenever for the CW release date it seems that we're getting more and more peeks. Here are some pix from the press release kit from CW on toonzone.

They look pretty cool, and Kit Fisto kicks some butt in the water but how does his saber stay lit underwater?

Also there are images of Dooku, Amidala, and a Mon Calamari (Ackbar?).
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Anikin look like he has Vanilla Ice hairdoo.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Thanks for the link.Kit Fisto looks great,as to be expected.

My brother also says there is a new Clone Wars commerical where Yoda talks and its a bit longer.Anyone else see it?
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneJediGirl
    Thanks for the link.Kit Fisto looks great,as to be expected.

My brother also says there is a new Clone Wars commerical where Yoda talks and its a bit longer.Anyone else see it?

I saw it last night. It's really good. The commercial basically shows more footage of what's to come, while Yoda says a few things.
    If Yoda is capable of kicking someone's @$$, imagine what a muppet could do!

Clonewars Show

Okay I just watched it and thought it was ok. They did good with the three minutes they had. The animation was ok.I hope it gets better than it does, and they show the battles in depth more.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Just saw Clone Wars Chapter 1. Impressive, most impressive. I like how we see Yoda riding in the beginning.
    If Yoda is capable of kicking someone's @$$, imagine what a muppet could do!