Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    I like how the chapter started off with Yoda riding into battle.
    If Yoda is capable of kicking someone's @$$, imagine what a muppet could do!

I loved every aspect of it. I thought the animation would bother me, but it didn't. The C-3PO bit getting hit with the cloak was not to my liking. Loved Yoda, liked Palpatine's fingers clacking together, and the end scene with Padme watching Anakin leave was good.
    Back and more bearded than ever before

I thought it was good, though I guess I wasn't too educated, since I thought they were 30-minute shows. Oops.

Still, I didn't like how Palpy manhandled Yoda/Obi-Wan regarding Anakin leading a part of the army.

As I said in Tycho's Poll thread:

Ok, that was definatly awesome as hell. The voice talents were even pretty good. The only one that I didn't really like was the one that did 'Supreme Chancellor Palpatine's' voice. But other then that, it kicked arse. Totally in vein with the Star Wars saga, and I hope that it eventually leads into an actual 30 minute series at some point. And let Gendy do that also. The look of the show fits Star Wars perfectly. And the ending with Anakin and Padme sharing a last look before he leaves, and they both put their hands on the glass. Such a powerful scene.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I put a poll up in the Polls section.

Everyone can vote on the Clone Wars cartoon there.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho
    I put a poll up in the Polls section.

Everyone can vote on the Clone Wars cartoon there.
    It was good. A little too short though. Just as soon as it started it was over. I liked how Palpatine played Obi and Yoda though, especially the looks they gave each other. Liked C-3PO getting hit with the cloak also.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

I hate to be completely stupid...but are all these things gonna be 3 minutes long? I thought it was going to be 30 minutes each. So far, everone in my family called me and complained that I made them change the channel for a commercial. Please tell me there will be more to this.

They're all gonna be shorts, no 30 minute cartoons here.
    Back and more bearded than ever before

nope. as of now each episode is supposed to be 3 minutes. there will be 10 chapters this year, and more next year. it has been confirmed that near the end of this year there will be a DVD of all the shorts of this seaeson. I liked the short but I thought the commercial for next week was a joke. I have seen camera flashes last longer than that. It was pointless. But I liked it. I cant wait for the DVD. I really like the clone wars. the figures and comics are great and it looks like these cartoons will be cool
    scooby-wan kadoobie

Good news about the DVD. I had nightmares they were going to use it as a pack-in with a prequel 3-pack or something like that.

I hope they never-ever make us buy the same DVDs again.

That is, I own TPM and AOTC, and I love them. But I don't need any more copies of them!

I don't want the OT to only be available in a 6 pack either.

Individually sold is the only way to go!

But the CW annimated material should be made available that way (individually) too.

(and ANH, ESB, ROTJ should be sold either by themselves, and/or in a 3-pack)

I'm sure they'll make a 6-pack one day, but let them leave that to the late-late-later years.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.