Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    Smallville....darn it. I'm not going to be home Wednesday night, and what usually happens is this:

1) tape Smallville
    2) catch or tape Star Trek on Sunday night.

Now Smallville could be a rerun this week (one time I actually hope for a re-run, but I don't know, as I haven't watched the Smallville I taped last week yet)

Or I could tape the first 5 minutes of Cartoon Network, then have my VCR switch to Smallville... and tape Star Trek Sunday night...while catching the first several minutes of Smallville that I missed then....

You know, people just don't appreciate the hard work it takes to be a nerd nowadays!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by LTBasker
    With it taking up only 3-5 minutes as a timeslot, you can easily click it back to Smallville and still have the full episode.
    Oh yea I was very aware of that, but I don't want to miss any of Smallville.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Cartoon Network showed Chapter 1 again, just before Rurouni Kenshin.
    If Yoda is capable of kicking someone's @$$, imagine what a muppet could do!

Quote Originally Posted by Hasbro'sBountyHunter
    I just caught it a second time at 12:55 am Sunday morning, central time on Cartoon Network.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Yes it was. It was also shown again right before The Popeye Show. In both events this is immediately following the one hour Justice League episodes.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

I liked it. Much better than I expected, which was a crapfest, I guess. The sound quality off the web site was kinda echoey, but as I do not have Cartoon Network, and would not watch it if I did, this was pretty good quality to the file. Overall, this would be a 'B' in my book. I thought Yoda and the other voices were just fine. no problems. As I knew this would be only three minutes, I was prepared for it.

I hated Anakin's voice! Something about it.

The episode seemed to have more depth to it story wise, felt like something was accomplished. I loved the actual clone/droid fight, reminded me a lot of Geonosis from Episode 2. And that droid running up the steps to shoot down the ship, loved it, reminded me of Black Hawk Down. Oh man, and the ending...I can't wait for tomorrow's episode!
    Back and more bearded than ever before

I hate this 5 minute stuff. As soon as i get into it, bam, it's over. Other that that, i loved it!! I've never seen a droid move that fast before though. hehehehehehehe
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Just saw chapter 2. For some reason, when Anakin squinted his eyes while talking, he reminded me of Cartman complaining like a *****.
    If Yoda is capable of kicking someone's @$$, imagine what a muppet could do!

Just saw chapter 2. For some reason, when Anakin squinted his eyes while talking, he reminded me of Cartman complaining like a *****.
    Reminds me more of Samauri Jack. Also with JBF about Anakin's voice. It was by far the most horrid one I've heard on the show. At least the others sound close to the originals. Other than that, I liked this episode. Chapter 2 also seemed a little longer than Chapter 1.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection