Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

favorite jedi power

What would be your favorite Jedi power: lightning, grip, object lifting, mind trick, other?
    Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates but doesn't go away
    MY COLLECTIONS
    My trade feedback

This may fall under the catagory of "object lifting", but I'm partial to the power of leveling battle droids with a flick of the wrist!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

I'd love to be able to move objects with my mind. Imagine how lazy I could be . I could live on my couch, feet up, using the force to bring do all the house work .

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

Out of those choices..Mind trick.No more speeding tickets
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

I'd have to go with Mind Trick. Oh the things I would make people think.
    "I'm sick and tried of these motherfrakkking Sith on this motherfrakkker plane!"
    Mace Windu - Episode 2.5: Sith on a Plane

Being a Stormtrooper (no, I don't actually believe I'm a Stormtrooper), and being converted to the darkside, I would have to say those lightning bolts like the ones the Emperor had would be nice. You get dumped after 3 years in a relationship, and you could unleash the fury of lightning on the one you used to love. "Three years, and all those dinners and movies and christmas gifts, and this is how you treat me............KABROOM" Not enough to do any serious damage, just enough to leave em in a smoking heap!

Feel the power of the darkside
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Doppleganger.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Mind Trick, would be great. I could make em think I am doing all the others to them.

Stop choking me........I'm not.

Stop shooting lightning at me........I'm not
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Jedi Mind Trick, of course!

"No boss lady, you said i'd be making 11.50 an hour to wash dishes"
    "No, you will go in the back and bring out that unopened case of LOTR figures for me"

Oh, that would rule.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Impressing hot chicks with my ability to levitate fruitlike objects.