Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Lucas adding to ANH

An old JARJAR is making his way through the cantina when he bumps into Greedo. This causes Greedo to miss as he fires at Han Solo. JarJar is surprised by the blast and turns quickly to see what happened. As he turns he hits Greedo in the head with his drink and knocks him out.
    Han avoids the whole fire fight and no one is killed.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Well, welcome to the forums. Here's your complimentary basket of duct tape and POTJ Jar Jar Binks action figure. Enjoy your stay, and avoid eye contact with any of the staff. They have a habid of chewing hands off.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

LMAO, what a great first post ! Welcome to the forums .

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

It could happen. Sounds like a realistic post to me. Welcome to the forums.
    Come vote in my Best Figure thread this Preview Month.

Funny, but sounds true. Welcome aboard.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Thanks for the warm greeting. I have been checking sirsteves site since 1996.

1996? Wow, your forum entrance is long over due. Welcome Gecklund.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

Quote Originally Posted by gecklund
    An old JARJAR is making his way through the cantina when he bumps into Greedo. This causes Greedo to miss as he fires at Han Solo. JarJar is surprised by the blast and turns quickly to see what happened. As he turns he hits Greedo in the head with his drink and knocks him out.
    Han avoids the whole fire fight and no one is killed.
    Well, it certainly makes that wild shot a lot more plausible. Send it in to the Ranch. What can it hurt?

After seeing the laser come out sideways from Greedo's blaster in ANH even JarJar couldn't hurt that scene.

It was perfect. Now its not.
    ---------------------------------------------------------

[B]www.robotzombie.com[/B]

gecklund I see in your member profile that you are an animation director. Can you tell me what that is all about? Also what do you think of the Clone Wars shorts and what is your favorite animated film and director? What do you think of Miyazaki?
    Come vote in my Best Figure thread this Preview Month.