Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Anyone get the new Unleashed yet?

....I know Kebco's got them in stock, and when I emailed them they said they are shipping immediately. I did not preorder them, so I'm sure the preorders will get shipped first. Has anyone got them yet?

Are you talking about the Han, Yoda wave? I have mine preordered through EE. I was on their site tonight because I got an e-mail saying something that I had preordered hAd shipped. It was wave 14 of the 3 3/43 inch figures. It still had the above mentioned wave of Unleashed listed as a September release. But it was originally posted as an August release.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett
    Are you talking about the Han, Yoda wave? I have mine preordered through EE. I was on their site tonight because I got an e-mail saying something that I had preordered hAd shipped. It was wave 14 of the 3 3/43 inch figures. It still had the above mentioned wave of Unleashed listed as a September release. But it was originally posted as an August release.

...yeah, the Yoda wave. The guy at Kebco told me that preorders had shipped and they still had some in stock. I ordered them, and emailed him back and asked if mine would ship immediately and he said they would. That was earlier today, and since then they have sold out.....

Mine are on their way from KEBco. Should be at my house in the next week or so. I can't wait! they look awesome!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Got mine the other day from EE pretty damn cool, the re designed packages look good, and the opened figs look excellent. I love the yoda , well thats my 2 1/2 cents...
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

Hell yeah, I just picked them up!!! Bad @ss!
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Quote Originally Posted by turbowars
    Hell yeah, I just picked them up!!! Bad @ss!
    Got mine from ActionFigure.com (i think) a week ago, But BADASS nonetheless!!!

Came home today and saw these badboys!!! I love them!! The packaging is awesome!!! Is it me does the bubble seem much more sturdy?!? Anyway, AWESOME!!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Got mine yesterday via EE. Usually though I get all my packages from EE delivered through the post office, and my new unleashed arrived via UPS.

Anyway, I love this wave!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

The TRU by me FINALLY got some new Unleashed in to go with the Anakins, Padmes, and Jangos that have been clogging the 4 pegs. Unfortunately, it was just one each of Luke, Obi-Wan, and Palpy. No sign of the Yoda wave. Glad I ordered all of mine online.