Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Angry Problems with my Piazo Silver Fett

Just got my Fett today. Opened it and the bottom of the bubble had a large dent!!

I called Piazo, where they took my name and #. According to the guy I spoke with "they don't have a procedure for this yet" and are unsure how they'll handle this. I may have to send this Fett back and then they'll send me another. That's ok, as long as I get one in good condition.

Anybody else received their figures yet? How was the condition of your Fett?

Thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Teacher
    Just got my Fett today. Opened it and the bottom of the bubble had a large dent!!

I called Piazo, where they took my name and #. According to the guy I spoke with "they don't have a procedure for this yet" and are unsure how they'll handle this. I may have to send this Fett back and then they'll send me another. That's ok, as long as I get one in good condition.

Anybody else received their figures yet? How was the condition of your Fett?

Thanks!!
    Thats one of the reasons I went to the Comic Con. Those monkeys in the shipping dept don't care if the bubble was falling off the card, they would probably still ship it. I did get lucky with the TF Vader but thats another story.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

I got my 2 today. One was about C-9.5 save for a tiny crunch near the top corner of the card, but a StarCase fixed it right up....the second one however, has 2 creases in the bubble, that looks like it was crushed, and popped back out.
    They were both packed VERY well, so it had to be that way when it was put in the bubble rap.
    A friend of mine is an opener anyway (Mr. Sid ), so I don't think he'll mind anyway.
    It would've been nice to get two MINT ones though.
    Shop at the SOFA-KING Big Sofa Store

Where the sofas are SOFA-KING big!

I ordered two in hope that one of them would have a mint card and bubble. I have not yet received my Fetts as of today. Maybe I will get them tomorrow or Monday. I will post again and let all of you know the condition of my fetts.
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

I haven't bought mine through the online site, but instead got them through Wizard world. I did have a problem in not getting issue #70 of the insider, as I renewed my subscription 2 months ago. I called and had to Fax my statement showing that I had paid for the renewal.

Well, to get back on the subject, my silver Fett's are in excellant shape!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Quote Originally Posted by turbowars
    Those monkeys in the shipping dept don't care if the bubble was falling off the card, they would probably still ship it.
    Dang! I thought monkeys were supposed to be pretty smart critters! They need Mojo (Homer's helper monkey).

Anway--thanks for the input everybody. I'll have to see how this gets "resolved" with piazo.

Well I recieved mine the other day too and was less than impressed with the condition they arrived in. Neither figures were in acceptable condition IMO. One had a smashed bubble and the other had half the sticker w/ Boba's name ripped off. Since the missing piece of the sticker wasn't in the package and they were both bubble wrapped nicely with no damage to the shipping box I know these were sent out in this condition. Product that gets damaged in the shipping process is one thing but knowingly sending out damaged goods is another and IMO unacceptable, especially when you consider that we were forced to subscribe to the Insider Mag. to obtain these in the first place. I know some will argue that figures are meant to be opened and a damaged package doesn't equal damaged merchandise and normally I'd agree but this figure is geared more towards the carded collector and this should be taken into consideration by Paizo Pub. before sending out figures in beat up packages. Now I've spent $54 for 2 heavily damaged figures and a subsciption I don't even want. Sweet.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

... especially when you consider that we were forced to subscribe to the Insider Mag. to obtain these in the first place. ... Now I've spent $54 for 2 heavily damaged figures and a subsciption I don't even want. Sweet. [/QUOTE]
    I'd hate to think they forced anyone to subscribe to the fan club to get one. There is always ebay for getting stuff.

I tend to think of it as a benefit to being a fan club member. I know a number of people signed up just for the figure, and that's good marketing on Paizo's part. Although there have been a few die hards that have been members for awhile.

I've read a few complaints on condition items arrive in, blame it on Hasbro, they're the one's trying to save a few bucks by placing items in cheaper plastic. Ording online is a bit of a risk, you can't personally see your item like you can in the stores. Every one has there own personal opinion of what mint is.
    Hasbro, Wuher needs help, bring us Ackmena http://www.petitiononline.com/Ackmena/petition.html

Kenobi must be the Smith or Johnson of Tatooine

[/QUOTE]
    I'd hate to think they forced anyone to subscribe to the fan club to get one. There is always ebay for getting stuff.

[/QUOTE]

Well since you don't need to have a subsription to the Insider magazine to still be in the Fan Club I'd say they were rewarding the subscribers not the Fan Club members. I've been a Fan Club member for years and the only way I could benefit from this offer was to renew a subscription I have no interest in.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”