Exclamation More Spoilers: Anakin vs Dooku infront of Palpatine & tidbits about the new Bad guy!!

Quoted from www.theforce.net

EP3: SPY REPORT: Darth Friday III
    Fri, Sep 19, 03 05:09:18 PM EDT

If its Friday - it's Darth Friday. Despite all of the big news of the week from various sources and the completion of principle photography in Australia, there's plenty more to learn about the 2005 Star Wars film. Here's some random tidbits about Episode III:
    Spoilers! Highlight to read:
    -The new bad guy has his own vehicle that is involved in the big chase scene in the movie. Obi-Wan aboard his digital beast is also involved.

-The name Utapau is being resurrected for use in the film.

-Yes, that was a funeral scene on the webcam. No, it is not a clone, a dupe or a ruse as to who dies.

-Anakin vs. Dooku. Palpatine is shackled to his chair watching (with commentary).

-New bad guy has white armor.

That should make for some good speculation over the weekend, eh? Head to the spoiler forums!
    Now, it gets me thinking. Is the new bad guy Temura Morrison? I mean, it says that the new bad guy has white armor so is Morrison a rogue Clonetrooper?
    Is he a clone that somehow went wrong in the first place and grew up normal like Boba Fett?
    Is Morrison a captured clonetrooper that was somehow "edited" by the seperatists to hunt down Jedi's?

Wow, Anakin vs Dooku with Palpatine watching and making comments on it.. hmmm sounds A LOT like Return of the Jedi. Young Jedi Knight defeats older Sith Lord in combat... but unlike Luke, he succumbs to the Dark Side. Wow, I am very excited about Episode III!
    "Trust me, itís paradise. This is where the hungry come to feed. For mine is a generation that circles the Globe in search of something we havenít Tried before. So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite, and never outstay your welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what, itís probably worth it."

But I thought Anakin was supposed to be fighting with Obi-Wan in the last battle of the Clone Wars at the start of Episode III. How could Anakin already be fighting Dooku in front of Palpatine that early in the film, when it was stated earlier that Dooku is supposed to die within the first ten minutes of the movie?

Considering Palpatine is rumored to have been "captured" by the Separatists and Episode III opens with an attempt to "rescue" the Supreme Chancellor, it's entirely possible that Anakin confronts Dooku, who is currently holding Palpatine "prisoner." I'm guessing that Palpatine arranged this confrontation (perhaps without Dooku's knowledge) in order to rid himself of Dooku and set Anakin down the path toward the Dark Side.

Imagine the consequences of Anakin's victory in this duel: he defeats the leader of the Separatist movement and ends the Clone Wars, personally rescues the leader of the Republic, and is branded a hero by the entire galaxy. It's likely to assume that Anakin's ego will be swelled beyond belief, and he will believe himself to be the most powerful Jedi ever. Any attempt by Obi-Wan to bring him under control will be met with severe hostility. Add on to that any further influencing from Palpatine, who will likely encourage Anakin's estrangement from the Jedi order by giving him special attention and treatment. If I remember correctly, one of the filmed scenes was Palpatine discussing a "special assignment" with Anakin.

All that could be the middle of Episode III, which will culminate in the Anakin vs. Obi-Wan duel and the creation of Darth Vader.
    "The boy you trained, gone he is...consumed by Darth Vader." - Yoda, Revenge of the Sith

Yodasnews Review Archive: http://www.kid4life.com/yoda2/figurereviews06.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Sith Lord 0498
    Considering Palpatine is rumored to have been "captured" by the Separatists and Episode III opens with an attempt to "rescue" the Supreme Chancellor, it's entirely possible that Anakin confronts Dooku, who is currently holding Palpatine "prisoner." I'm guessing that Palpatine arranged this confrontation (perhaps without Dooku's knowledge) in order to rid himself of Dooku and set Anakin down the path toward the Dark Side.
    well said......my thoughts exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by I am Jabba the Hutt
    Quoted from www.theforce.net-Yes, that was a funeral scene on the webcam. No, it is not a clone, a dupe or a ruse as to who dies.
    ?!!

Yeah! Don't know if all of that will happen, but good assesment SL 0498! Let's just say it sounds reasonable.

Oh, and as far as that white armoured bad guy, sounds like Boba Fett might be back! Dark Horse comics created that hole back story about Fett once being a stormtrooper and killing his superior officer, and even the early concept drawings for ESB(I think by joe johnston) had Boba Fett's armour all white or an off white to play off of Vader's all black!

I was thinking that it would be pretty lame actually, If Fett was back because he be like 12 at most, but then I thought what if he just took some of the growth hormones they give to the other clones! Someone like Fett has to much pirde to be a junkie on all that stuff they give to clones, because he'd want it to be known that his skills were naturally developed, but he may "shoot up" initially just to get bigger! Hey, guys do it all the time right here on earth with all that weight lifting and protein crap that they eat and drink(not to mention steroids), so it's not unreasonable to think that it could be done with Fett!
    He just keeps on becomming that little science experiment gone wrong! :happy: