Spare lightsabers

Hi guys -

I need spare lightsabers. My 5 year old tends to lose them! *sigh* I don't care what line they're from (not vintage)...I just need extras. Does anyone know where I can get them?

Thanks!

Well if you want to go the economical way, Kay Bee has those figure/lightsaber packs for 20 bucks. Some of the harder to find ones from the 1st wave of AOTC is now encased with a random lightsaber (The Electronic ones) Or try K-Mart or Wal-Mart they might still have the reminantes of the basic saber line (the non electronic ones)
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

If you call 1-800-327-8264, Hasbro may send you one or two new lightsabers free of charge. I've used it twice, and it was very helpful. They say "one is free, the next one'll cost ya" but it doesn't. Hope this helps.

EDIT: You were talking about figure sabers, right?
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by mrhat
    Well if you want to go the economical way, Kay Bee has those figure/lightsaber packs for 20 bucks. Some of the harder to find ones from the 1st wave of AOTC is now encased with a random lightsaber (The Electronic ones) Or try K-Mart or Wal-Mart they might still have the reminantes of the basic saber line (the non electronic ones)

Haha...no, I mean the ones for the figures. It would be kinda hard, even for a 5 year old, to lose the large ones! . Thanks

OH!! Well you could get those 9.99 packs from KB with 4 figs, or an arena accessory pack from Target, if they have any.
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

right now KB sells basic figures for $1.99. I often will get hanger duel anakin x2 lightsabers, dooku x2 lightsabers, then any anakin, darth maul, qui gon, yoda, or jedi figures. all come with sabers. its a cheap way to get some and some extra figures. and as said the target arena accessory set. those are $9.99 but I have heard of people finding them on clearance for $3. they come with 2 lightsabers.
    scooby-wan kadoobie