View Poll Results: How should Action Fleet items be produced?

Voters
187. You may not vote on this poll
  • With at least 2 figures that can utilize the vehicles

30 16.04%
  • With metal parts

12 6.42%
  • With extra figure and accessory packs that compliment the line

8 4.28%
  • With playsets that interact with the toys

6 3.21%
  • All of the above

73 39.04%
  • I could care less

58 31.02%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Personally, most of the line hasn't been attractive enough to me to pick up. However, the value in that scale for me is when they can interact successfully with something from the 3 3/4" line. For instance, the older Snowspeeders are nearly perfect for the large AT AT. The little tiny Galoob Jawas are a decent size next to the Vintage Sandcrawler. I think you get the idea.

I mean, it's nice to have toy versions of all the ships and characters, but practically, it's obviously impossible to have consistent scaling across the board. This alternate "action fleet", while inadvertant, offers a way for some cross-play to happen on occassion.

Thumbs up action fleet is great

action fleet is a great toy line, its classic, and its tragic whats happen
    to it!
    Hasbro shouldnt throw away the chance for this line. To come back from
    the brink would be great and all star wars fans should like it, hasbro
    should really look at the big picture, theres not really any star wars line
    vehicles that look that good, action fleets the perfect chance.
    And battlepacks please hasbro, come on!

I really loved this line myself.

Most of the sculpts were fantastic.

I was REALLY looking for ward to buying the new wave, which according to the interview was never produced...

I foresaw that I would have had 2-4 Jedi Starfighters, a couple of Mon-Cal Cruisers, a couple of the blue A-wing, and as many Star Destroyers as I wanted... at least 6 if not more.

This is a big mistake for Hasbro. If they would poll some of the sites like SSG, they would undoubtedly get findings that show there is a big interest among collectors. I sure also that kids would have also bought those ships too.

I pleading to Hasbro to bring back this line. Not when EPIII comes out but by end of this year or at the latest begining next year.

I wish the question would have been ask- What number consitiutes MOQ (Minimum Ordering Quantity)

If it's like 25,000 or so, I think that can easily be done. Shoot I'd wager anywhere upwards of a quarter million stateside or at least the world, would sell.
    Move along, move along

Just out of curiosity, has anyone seen the last wave of AF vehicles, the ones that came in the almost all plastic box? It contact ATOC vehicles. My local Target had them for a week or two in April but none since.

Man, from the amount of posts in this thread you can see why the line ended. There's only a hand full that care enough to post.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

part of that might be because Steve never changed the poll section of the front page to link to this poll.

Personally, I think Action Fleet deserved so much better than what Hasbro did to it and I am still awaiting its true return. Without it, we're never going to have good toys of most of the Star Wars ships.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

We should all make our own plans, have our ideas collected,
    maybe even have Glich or Jim Fong rate it and then start a pedition on it......sum it up and send it to Big H.
    Maybe THEN they´ll get an idea what exactly WE WANT.
    [COLOR=DarkSlateBlue] "You haven´t LEARNED anything, Anakin!"
    -Obi Wan Kenobi (AOTC´s Forbidden Love trailer)[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Teal]Bashing the Prequels is like bashing sex.[/COLOR]

Hasbro refuses to take unsolicited ideas for toys.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks
    Hasbro refuses to take unsolicited ideas for toys.
    What if we take them down to Sunset Blvd. tonight?