Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

I Hate My Walmart!

The Walmart near me (in Manville, NJ) is HORRIBLE! They haven't received anything new in 6 months.

The reason people don't buy any of the stuff that's there (there's like 4 or 5 total figures left) is because it's not the new stuff.

I hate them.

Is there a way to order star wars exclusives from them online? I couldn't find any of it on their site.

Welcome to the club. What exclusives are you looking for Masterjedi73? Are you looking for the bonus pack clonetroopers? I have seen them once in my area, but none since. I doubt you'll find them at the online location though. Other than that, I thought Wal-Mart was just going with the basic action figures and lightsabers...................until we beat them to a pulp for not keeping us fans happy.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

I was looking for the Clone Wars packs. They have the new (repackaged) luke and vader sabers, but that's it. The rest of the figures have been there forever.

Oh, and I should mention, since this was noted in an earlier thread, the 2 pack clonetroopers are in a box on a side kick. If you look around the toy department at your Wal-Mart, hanging to the side of any endcap, there is what we call sidekicks where they display small items that aren't carried on the normal mods or shelves. Usually small items. Look around there, not necessarily near the action figures. Mine were found two isles over.

Quote Originally Posted by Masterjedi73
    I was looking for the Clone Wars packs. They have the new (repackaged) luke and vader sabers, but that's it. The rest of the figures have been there forever.
    Yes, check the sidekicks as the need two pegs to hold the "Bonus" pack up. Pretty good deal I must say expecially if your into Army building. I haven't opened mine, but the figures do seem to lack articulation. Keep that in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Masterjedi73
    The Walmart near me (in Manville, NJ) is HORRIBLE! ...I hate them...
    Just to let you know... I hate your Wal*Mart, too... and pretty much all of the other Wal*Marts as well.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

It should come as no surprise that I also hate Wal-mart. Mine is still selling Taun We's, Djas Puhr, and Orn Free Taa, and $10 Cantina Packs (at least 20-30 of them) Then again, I know Wal-mart doesn't control what assortments they get in, but they seem to over-ordered every trend item that sells a few items, and then gets stuck with an over abundance of stock that doesn't move.

Funny the Target down the road has gone through 10 cases of SW figures the past 5 weeks, I know because either me or my girlfriend go every morning.

Wal-mart latest attitude towards Hasbro makes me hate them more, they are/have put local business's out of business, and then when given an oligopolistic control of the toy industry, they refuse to carry particular items.

I for one will not buy anything from the Wal-mart, other than SW exclusives, and I've thought about buying from etailers, although the funds don't support that assertion yet.
    Hasbro, Wuher needs help, bring us Ackmena http://www.petitiononline.com/Ackmena/petition.html

Kenobi must be the Smith or Johnson of Tatooine

I was talking to the toy employee the other day and she said they have 2 trailers with merchandise in it that no one ever brings into the store. No wonder I only found 5 new figures in the last 10 months there. Who wants to help me raid the trailers?
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

"Begun the toy war has!"

You can count me in!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

I rarely visit Walmarts now for toys. But i did see that they knocked those cantina sets down to $7 bucks apiece.

I remember when i worked at a Kmart i had to go inside one of those trailers occasionally to pull out patio furniture. Very hard to get crap out of them in a timely manner.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay