R2-D2 Secret Code Game

Spotted an R2-D2 secret code electronic game at a store near me. I checked it out because it was a japanese import (Tomy stickers with japanese writing). Haven't seen these or heard of these before. A quick search got me to this link: http://www.hasbro.com/pl/page.viewpr...es/default.cfm

Has anyone seen these things? Anyone know more about them?

Looks like a little "Simon"-type game. Very odd, hopefully it won't be taking up shelf space that could belong to new figures.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Hey, uh ... what store did you see that at? I kind'a want one of those.
    plasticfetish.net

It was at a local japanese supermarket - not sure of the name. It was marked down from $17.99 to $14.99. The hasbro website shows it as MSRP of $6.99, but I guess you'd have to pay a premium for the import version.

Is that the Asian market on Algonquin Rd in Arlington Heights?

if so they had bottle caps too...very cool store..
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

Yes, same one. I've helped out lots of people with loose caps - probably having bought 25-30 from there. I was there today to buy a boxed set (#9) of the 5-packs to mail to someone tomorrow. I posted an open offer on rebelscum to help out on the boxed sets. At $19.99 - $24.99 each, they're a bit pricey, but very cool.