Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Top 5 most anticipated games of 2003

Well its that time of year again when most of the years best video games get released and as usual there are a ton of promising titles scheduled to come out between now and Christmas. Unless you're unempolyed or you play games for a living its doubtful you'll have time to play everything you would like to. So I'm wondering what are the TOP 5 GAMES you're looking forward to the most and will make a point to purchase or rent?

My list in no particular order would be:

-Prince of Persia: Sands of Time: X-box
    -Deus Ex: Invisible War: X-box
    -Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy- X-box
    -Need for Speed Underground: X-box
    -Mario Kart: Double Dash!!: GameCube
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

Gran Turismo 4 -PS2
    Simpsons Hit and Run -just bought it.
    Tony Hawk's Underground
    Star Wars: Rebel Strike- Gamecube
    and a NHL (game to be named)
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Half Life 2
    Doom 3

That's all I'm waiting for. (Both on PC, btw.)
    http://bash.org/?75154

Well, not 200but my list of most anticipated games goes-

1. Halo 2
    2. Halo 2
    3. Halo 2
    4. Halo 2
    and 5. you guessed it Halo 2

:happy:

=MATT=
    * General Disclaimer- I can't spell or type- Deal with it.

The biggest game I'm looking forward to is Rebel Strike.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

Only one problem with a few of those "wants"

Halo2 and Doom3 are both due out in 2004. Infact Halo 2 isn't scheduled til like 3rd quarter of 2004 and Doom3 is set for 2nd quarter.

I'm looking forward to Halflife2 and Halo PC. And hopefully Stalker will be out this year. (all PC titles)

1. Rebel Strike
    2. Halo 2
    3. Rebel Strike
    4. Halo 2
    5. Rebel Strike
    [FONT="Times New Roman"]"Bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.[/FONT]

I wanted to pre-order Rebel Strike to get the bonus disc, but the game comes out on the day I am moving. So now I am have to wait until sometime in November or December to get it. But it looks like it is worth waiting for.

Quote Originally Posted by CooLJoE
    I'm looking forward to Halflife2 and Halo PC. And hopefully Stalker will be out this year. (all PC titles)
    Gamespy says that Half Life 2 is being delayed. It was due out Sep 30, but now they are saying closer to the holidays.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Being the Batman: TAS fan that I am, I am looking forward to Batman: Rise of the Sin Tzu on GC the most. A Jim Lee co-created villian in a video game, I can't wait to play it.
    Back and more bearded than ever before

Quote Originally Posted by James Boba Fettfield
    Being the Batman: TAS fan that I am, I am looking forward to Batman: Rise of the Sin Tzu on GC the most. A Jim Lee co-created villian in a video game, I can't wait to play it.
    I might check this out too but most Batman games straight up suck so I'm not holding out to much hope. I heard this game is much like the old school Final Fight beat-em-up series but is super difficult even on the easy setting. The cool thing is you also get an exclusive Batgirl figure w/this game.

BTW Halo 2 is scheduled for a 1st quarter 2004 release and to the best of my knowledge that hasn't changed. Either way I don't care as long as they get this game right and it is hands down the game I'm looking forward to more than any other. If you haven't seen the demo I highly suggest you check it out it'll have you drooling with anticipation.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”