Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

NECA: Freddy Vs. Jason 7" Figures Coming!!

Randy from NECA/Reel Toys just posed the news over at the Asylum Forums. Kick arse, I wanted a pair of really good Freddy and Jason figures. And the McFarlane Figures were lacking heavily in my opinion. And I didn't want 12" dolls, as I wanted to fit them in with my Hellraiser/Horror figures. Well, Neca is aiming to please. I can't wait to see the sculpts on these. Especially since 'Tankman' did them.
    Freddy Vs. Jason Action Figures From NECA:

We have been keeping this one quiet for a while now but I figure it is time to share the good news with you guys first.

Coming in early 2004
    Freddy vs. Jason Action Figure 2 pack
    Size 7" scale (in scale with Hellraiser)

These figures will be packaged together with a diorama base that can be separated for displaying them alone or you can join the base together for the big face-off. We are working in some very cool features that are directly from the movie so you can re-create your favorite moments from Freddy vs. Jason.

Sculpts are being handled by Kyle "Tankman" Windrix.

We have documented the "making of" which we will begin to share with you soon.

Expect to see images of the painted prototypes before Halloween...

Spread the good news...

Thanks
    Randy
    NECA
    Reel Toys
    MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Nice! Neca is doing some great stuff, I can't wait to see pics of these.

first we finally get hellraiser. then an all horror channel. now a new set of film favorite horror figures. for too many years the horror genre has been overlooked. can't wait to see pix and have these figs on my shelf.

Pictures of Freddy and Jason are up now. Wow, these kick major arse. I can't wait to get these figures into my hot little hands. Only complaint I have is Freddy looks a bit to bright, but that could be due to the flash. Damn NECA is so kicking McFarlane's arse. I'll attach a few pictures, but head over to the link to see more. Wow.

http://207.44.182.109/photo/1/showga...ssword=&page=1

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Freddy Vs. Jason 2-Pack.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	62.0 KB 
ID:	6887   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Freddy.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	73.2 KB 
ID:	6893   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Freddy Close-Up.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	70.4 KB 
ID:	6894   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jason.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	108.2 KB 
ID:	6895   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jason Close-Up.jpg 
Size:	95.9 KB 
ID:	6896  

Woooo, he is going to have a interchangable demon Freddy head. Kick arse! Wait, it almost sounds like he'll get three heads? Does that mean we'll get a Robert England head? And Jason has a removable Mask. I'm geeked!
    NECA: 2004 Preview: 7" Freddy Vs Jason
    Posted by adrian on Wednesday, October 22, 2003 - 02:17 AM GMT

Nomad takes a look at the upcoming 7" Freddy Vs Jason figures from NECA that will be coming your way in the early part of 2004...

Freddy VS Jason..Freddy stands 7" with interchangable heads..One regular, one demon and one we will torment you about till you send me a slurpee. Make it a LARGE.

His hat is removable. Jason will be about 8" with a removable mask. Can you see behind it now? NOOO!! It wasn't shown in the movie, but we were told it will be a special feature on the DVD..so you'll have to wait till these ugly muggs hit the stores to take a peek.

These are due out in early 2004.
    http://action-figure.com/modules.php...rder=0&thold=0

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

JJB- HOLY CRAP!!! Those look AMAZING!! Looks like the ole' JMG is going to have to dish out the $$ to buy two of those for sure!! Holy God, that looks awesome!! thanks JJB!!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Neca's official site did a quick update today, with some professionally taken pictures of the set. It definatly the was the flash that caused the Freddy to look so light skinned. Plus Tankman did say the face was painted quickly to get it done for the Toy Expo. He said he's gonna snag one and do a full paintjob on it and post it up later today. But here's a nice picture of the 2-pack. And the first picture of the 'Demon Freddy' Head.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tankman
    FYI,

Freddy's paint will look quite a bit different on the final piece. You may have noticed that we have a bunch of new figures coming out and can probably imagine the intense schedule we have set up in order to get as many accurate pieces out as possible. The schdule impacted the overly bright color that we got for Freddy. The contrasting colors slightly distort Freddy's head. I will take some pictures of the unpainted version and paint one up this afternoon of how it will actually look. It will take a couple of hours so be patient. Again, thanks for the compliments!
    MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Freddy Vs. Jason.jpg 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	6900   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Demon Freddy Head.jpg 
Size:	130.3 KB 
ID:	6901  

JJB- dude, did you see the pics of the new Crow figure and that hellraiser figure from the NECA preview?!?!? I think these figures are whooping up on Mcfarlanes arse. I cannot wait for these figures!!! Thanks for more picture goodness!!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute
    JJB- dude, did you see the pics of the new Crow figure and that hellraiser figure from the NECA preview?!?!? I think these figures are whooping up on Mcfarlanes arse. I cannot wait for these figures!!! Thanks for more picture goodness!!
    We need picks JMG! Don't hold out on us.

=MATT=
    * General Disclaimer- I can't spell or type- Deal with it.

Heheheheheheh Sorry, ok, here you go! (pics thanks to figures.com & Bloody Disgusting) Cheers!

Edit: the pics i put up are too small to see much. Check out the link

http://207.44.182.109/photo/1/showga...=878&password=

k, sorry! enjoy!