Exclamation A.I. Super Teddy...!

I just got word from Toyzz.com that they will be selling the A.I. Super Teddy this season. The price is around $55- down from $99. I was wondering if anyone knew anything about this. It is from Hasbro and didn't know if it would be utilising "Furby" technology or if it just "spoke".
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

I have heard of these guys. In fact, the first I'd ever seen or heard of them was on eBay. Hasbro donated a mess of these to the Auction for America program on their auctions. I bid on them a couple of times, but had no idea they were so high in their original retail. They are highly accurate in the way they look, spitting image of Teddy in the film. However, I don't recall any details (if any were given) about how the toy worked (in so far as its electronics). I will look into this and see what I can come up with.
    "Does the name "Dingo" mean anything to you?" - Jedi Boulton to DingoDad at the October Dallas ComiCon.

I'm back! I looked at the completed auctions on eBay and found that the average price paid for one of these guys was $45.00-$65.00 with two auctions closing at a staggering $202.50 and one at the record-breaking high of $211.50!
    As for the specifics, Teddy is jointed at the legs (hips), arms (shoulders) and neck for posing and has a "Sqeeze My Tummy to Hear Me Talk" feature. According to some of the ads, this toy has a very accurate sounding voice chip and spouts approximately 200 seconds of dialoge. Teddy can be positioned seated or standing (at 15" in height).
    You may want to try biddin on eBay, I didn't check for open auctions but one recent auction closed for the lowest price of Teddy auctions at $37.00. Just determine how much you'd pay (with shipping) from Toyzz.com and bid on an auction that will get it for you for less (with shipping). At their price, I doubt Toyzz.com will sell out immediatly, especially on a toy based on a less than popular movie. (I however found A.I. to be one of the most intellegent and engaging films of all time. A "thinking man's" movie, it was a good 20 years ahead of its time.)
    "Does the name "Dingo" mean anything to you?" - Jedi Boulton to DingoDad at the October Dallas ComiCon.