Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Clone Wars carded images Ventress, Durge, Mace, and Obi-Wan

Thought I'd share these carded images of the next round of Clone Wars figures.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Asajj Ventress.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	21.7 KB 
ID:	6737   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Durge.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	24.0 KB 
ID:	6738   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mace Windu.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	21.6 KB 
ID:	6739   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Obi-Wan Kenobi.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	21.2 KB 
ID:	6740  
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

Those are cool pics. thanks for sharing them. I really think all 4 of these look good. The obi wan and mace remind me of the figures from POTJ like jedi training qui gon, and snow gear obi wan. and I liked those. Its fun to see them in outfits not in the movie. But on ventresses box, it says sith apprentice. after reading the comics and hearing about her, I thought she wasnt sith or jedi. I cant wait to get her and durge. and I really like the mace. Some dont like it but I think its cool. so far I am enjoying the clone wars figures
    scooby-wan kadoobie

The Obi-Wan figure looks very good. The rest I can easily live without.

I do not like the Clone Wars figures, but Durge and the dark Jedi are nto bad. I will try to pick them up.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Those look excellent; i can't wait to get mine!! That is a very good Obi-Wan sculpt!! Way to go hasbro!!

I do love the fun with Photoshop though they are using; adding on this "gear" to the pic of Mace..hehehehheheeh
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

I might pick up that Obi-Wan, in fact I definitely want him.

The other 3 are laughable.

Agreed Caesar, Obi looks good, but Mace is so ridiculous looking with that neck. I will try and get them if I ever see em.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

These all look pretty good. Wave 1 is very abundant in my area (but not in the Wal-Mart bonus packs, grr), so hopefully these will be easy to find.

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute
    I do love the fun with Photoshop though they are using; adding on this "gear" to the pic of Mace..hehehehheheeh
    Yeah, I was kind of laughing at that myself. At least with Mace his head sort of fits the body. Obi-Wan's head is just kind of floating there.

I'll wait to see these figures in person before I decide. I've been impressed with the quality of the three that I have, so I'm hoping it'll continue. Asajj looks cool enough, though I'm kind of wondering why her paint doesn't match the illustration very well. (Eh, we'll see I suppose.) Obi-Wan looks pretty good, as good as Obi-Wan will ever look. His figure always ends up looking like some other guy with a beard ... the head is always too narrow or something. Mace has a long neck or at least it looks that way because he's bald. Other than that, it looks like a good figure. All of the other Mace figures of late have been terrible, so I'll be happy to see this one.

I still hate the Durge thing, which is pretty funny considering how much I'm digging the rest of the Clone Wars toys. I'll probably pass on Durge. Does it look like he has very limited articulation anyway? Looks like his knees and elbows are fixed.
    plasticfetish.net

Wonder if these will come in WalMart value packs as well.......

(....meesa like free clones! )