Page 10 of 40 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
    Stupid computer - I can't watch it...but...

SPOILER/POSSIBLE SPOILERS IN THE REST OF THE POST!
    (so if you don't want a real answer to your question Chux, then don't read it)

X3movie.com has some new character images (all headshots), including what I believe is our first look at:
    Juggernaut - non-helmeted, but is that grey armor?
    Callisto - I didn't even know she was suppossed to be in it.
    Kitty Pryde - the new actress.
    A red-haired Jean Grey - even though it is her, it doesn't look too much like Famke to me.
    Also, new shots of Beast, Angel and the rest of the returning cast.

Ummm...where is Colossus?
    Quote Originally Posted by chux
    Whose funeral? Professor X doesn't appear to be in attendance.
    From early online reports I read it may actually be a double funeral for Scott and Xavier.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketboy
    X3movie.com has some new character images
    i would've liked to have seen them, but they use WAY too much flash, i just closed the browser window. i HATE flash. takes too long to load. i was sitting there twiddling my thumbs and when it finally hit 20% of "loading visual optics" (lame, lame, lame...) i had enough.

anyway, the trailer actually looks really good! but no nightcrawler, huh? i guess we have our quota of blue-skinned characters again. can't wait to see magneto wrecking the place...
    Nachos are the right of all sentient beings.

The guns... They've stopped!
    - Dan Akroyd, Star Wars Episode IV - A New Hope

Quote Originally Posted by darthvyn
    but no nightcrawler, huh? i guess we have our quota of blue-skinned characters again.
    From what I've heard, that's exactly the reason.
    DOMINATE!

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketboy
    After seeing Beast there, I have my first real doubts about X-Men 3.
    That is not Beast - it's a blue Sabertooth.
    I was thinking it looked a lot like Hugh Jackman's Wolverine... in blue.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

You're all talking as if Beast doesn't look like a blue Wolverine or blue Sabretooth. Maybe not "Kitty-Cat Beast" from the Morrison run, or "Disproportional Man" from the Lee/Kirby days, but the Beast we all know is, well, a blue Wolverine without claws or a shorter blue Sabretooth. Accept it.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter
    You're all talking as if Beast doesn't look like a blue Wolverine or blue Sabretooth. Maybe not "Kitty-Cat Beast" from the Morrison run, or "Disproportional Man" from the Lee/Kirby days, but the Beast we all know is, well, a blue Wolverine without claws or a shorter blue Sabretooth. Accept it.
    Prove it, or get out!

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

When I first started reading comics, I actually thought for an issue or two that Beast was the result of an error by the colorist. Then he and Wolvie appeared in the same panel. I think it's the pointy hair they both have, or, um, used to have.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

2 new character ppics have been found. They were somehow hidden on the official site.
    Number one
    Number two
    DOMINATE!

I think I'm going to wait to see the trailer because I'm way too lazy to download Quicktime. Will it be attached to either "Chronicles of Narnia" or "King Kong"?
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

I have to admit, downloading QT7 was not pleasant when all I wanted to do was watch the video. First, I had to stop the first download when I realized it was trying to thrust iTunes on me as well, I don't want that crap, then I had to track down the QT7 standalone (20 meg!), and then I had to install which wasn't too bad although it wanted desparately to create a program that booted when my XP booted which is bullcrap, I barely use QT and not enough to need a preloader program that slows down my bootup times and uses my system resources for no reason whatsoever. The video did look good though once I got all that crap done (the only inconvenience was that it closed my Firefox browser windows that I had forgot to close myself and I lost a small forums post I was working on).