Page 8 of 40 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thumbs up Re: 'X-3' & 'Wolverine: The Movie' News!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketboy
    I'll hold final judgements until I actually see it.
    I'm not too worried about the 3 characters and one losing his/her powers - it could make for an interesting story.
    As for the sex scene...even super powered people like to get it on.
    I think i have it all figured out about the losing powers thing. Has anyone read the origin of Rogue? If Ms. Marvel makes an apperance... and gives Rogue her powers as in the Comics. Marvel would LOSE HER POWERS PERMANENTLY, and rogue would gain them permanently, flight ect.
    Being we dont know the true plot yet, it is not farfetched that they kill a few lesser mutants or maybe some bigger names. you cant judge unill we know for sure where they are taking this.

Think about it.....
    Sigh... For once in my life i have nothing to say...

Re: 'X-3' & 'Wolverine: The Movie' News!!

Well, AICN.Com has a script review up now. And good god it's painful. This is an early draft though, so hopefully things will change. Warning, there is a great deal of spoilers present at the link. So read at your own risk.

http://www.aintitcool.com/display.cgi?id=20443

My Spoiler Filled Reaction: (Highlight to Read)

This is the early script that has been circulating, from everything I've heard. But that said, good lord it's painful. If that person driving Xavier and Magneto around is supposed to be Beast, it contradicts his X-2 human-like appearance. I do like Beast as the Secretary of Mutant Affairs though. Angel's first scene is horribly cheesy, but the second scene sounds better. The mutant cure is an awful direction to take the story in. And Mystique losing her powers, and Scott and presumedly Xavier biting it are crappy ideas. So this is how they secured Halle Berry? By killing Scott so she could becoming official team leader in the films? Not to mention giving her a sex scene with Wolverine? ! Blah, just blah.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I dont like the whole killing characters off unless it is comic accurate. This does not sound appealing.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

SPOILERS (???)

I'm not that impressed with the story, but I'm not upset at all about them killing off Cyclops, since he was just a total d*****bag in the first two movies.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

Well, we have our first not returning character. According to Alan Cumming's website, Fox has not picked up his option to return for X-3. So it seems those early rumors about not wanting both Beast and Nightcrawler in the film at the same time is true.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

That sucks!! My favorite X-Man, GONE. Who cares if they're both blue, what a stupid arguement. At the very least they better explain why he isn't present during the events in this film. Maybe they'll bring Kurt back for X-4. That is if this film doesn't bury the franchise first.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

Never saw the appeal of Nightcrawler, so I'm not too disappointed, but I don't see the big deal with having 2 blue characters.
    I just wonder how they'll explain it (if they even do).
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

I dont get the logic of not wanting 2 blue characters. This movie just sounds worse and worse.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Quote Originally Posted by JarJarBinks
    Well, we have our first not returning character. According to Alan Cumming's website, Fox has not picked up his option to return for X-3. So it seems those early rumors about not wanting both Beast and Nightcrawler in the film at the same time is true.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    WORST... DECISION... EVER...

nightcrawler was one of the reasons why X2 was so much better than the first. bad move, bad move...
    Nachos are the right of all sentient beings.

The guns... They've stopped!
    - Dan Akroyd, Star Wars Episode IV - A New Hope

I loved Cumming's Nightcrawler almost as much as I loved Jackman's Wolverine . . . but in an odd way I don't mind his not being involved in another movie, at least they can't run him into the ground or anything.

Thank God if Scott Summers is gonna be gone, I hated that guy. Not in the good way, either.