View Poll Results: How do you feel about Episode 2 now?

Voters
495. You may not vote on this poll
  • It's my favorite SW movie

22 4.44%
  • I love it as much as some of my other favorite movies

143 28.89%
  • It was better than at least several of the SW films

65 13.13%
  • It was better than Episode One

218 44.04%
  • It brought everything down another notch

31 6.26%
  • It sucked

16 3.23%

Hybrid View

How do you feel about Episode 2 now?

Long after the movie's left theaters, and the DVD release hype has passed,
    how do you feel about Episode 2?

It was allright! to many special effects!
    [FONT="Times New Roman"]"Bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.[/FONT]

I still don't personally own it on DVD but I still love watching it when I can on cable. I'm still up in the air whether or not I would call this movie my favorite but it's definately a contender.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

I guess this movie was alright, if not compared to the original trilogy. The only thing that really turned me off about this movie was Anakin's behavior. For 90% of the movie, he acts like a brat, then suddenly Amidala is in love with him, and by the end of the movie, they're married! And they limited that to a 30 second scene!They should've built upon their relationship more, made it more gradual, as it really is the basis for the whole storyline.

I liked it better than Episode one, but it's not greater than the the originals. I still feel the same way I did about it then as I do now, but with less enthusiasm for the film. That is, I like watching it, but I don't get that same thrill when I watch it now.
    Back and more bearded than ever before

I liked it, and I think it built nicely on the groundwork laid in Episode 1.

As for Anakin's whiney behaviour, nice to see like father, like son
    [font=verdana]Madness take its toll. Please have exact change[/font]
    [font=verdana]Life's short and hard like a bodybuilding elf... - Blood Hound Gang [/font]
    I'm a trendy tote bag!

I'm not as fond of it as I once was, and to be honest I now feel that I prefer The Phantom Menace. Unlike all the other Star Wars movies I don't feel like I can watch AOTC again, and again, and again as much as I can with TPM and the other movies. It's still an enjoyable movie, but not as enjoyable now that it has settled down into the Star Wars universe.

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

I have to agree with Pendo. After watching the DVD once or twice I'm just not into it like the other flicks. I can't watch the whole thing anymore, just the action sequences. After finally watching the commentary a month ago I got really turned off. Boy did it blow big time. Too much Ricky-dick, Pablo and the gang and not enough GLu and Burtt: the only two interesting ones in the whole bunch.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

I feel the same as JBF. I like it better the Episode 1, but it doesn't come close to the OT. I love the OT, and had EP I & II came out when I was a kid, I can't say that I'd like Star Wars as much as I do now. I think George Lucas got a little to old before he made TPM and AOTC. Whhen he made the OT everything was fresh and exciting, or maybe I've just become old and my visions of what I thought the first two movies would be like don't match what we got.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!