Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Matrix Revoloutions

Saw the trailer. Not sure of what to make of it. It seems Neo continues to mentally blow things up.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

I think this flick is going to explain A LOT of the confusion in the Matrix: Revolutions. I think that scene with Neo blowing up more sentinels looks awesome. I can't wait for this flick!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Can't wait to see the trailer. And what confusion is there. The first two films make perfect sense. Unfortunately everyone now can easily tell what the ending to Revoloutions will be.
    Come vote in my Best Figure thread this Preview Month.

I've seen 8 different trailers- that's right- 8!

This looks amazing. I was a huge fan of Reloaded, and this looks better. It should tie up the loose ends and explain Reloaded better. I beileve that it will even make Reloaded a better movie, as it was only realy a half of a movie. I don't know if I'm more psyched for this or Return of the King. It was the Matrix all the way until I saw the ROTK trailer

=MATT=
    * General Disclaimer- I can't spell or type- Deal with it.

Where can you see these differnt trailers?

Quote Originally Posted by plo koon 200
    Where can you see these differnt trailers?
    You can see them at thematrix.com

The trailer and tv spots are awesome. The trailer is almost as good as the Return of the King trailer.
    November and December are too far away.

It does look good. Can't wait to see it. So Neo is in both worlds at the same time? That is interesting.

Hey, I just had a strange idea. What if Zion is destroyed and everyone dies. It is a possibility. I would put nothing past the Wachowski Brothers.

i hope the movie ends w/ Neo waking up and being like "Woah!!" and then he turns to a guy next to him and says, "Bill, i've had a most EXCELLENT dream!" and then it cuts to Bill and he's like "Ted, my friend, that sound most excellent!" and then they do the air guitar thing. The end. hehehheheehhe
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute
    i hope the movie ends w/ Neo waking up and being like "Woah!!" and then he turns to a guy next to him and says, "Bill, i've had a most EXCELLENT dream!" and then it cuts to Bill and he's like "Ted, my friend, that sound most excellent!" and then they do the air guitar thing. The end. hehehheheehhe

That would be the perfect ending. Anything would be better than the last Matrix movie. That was just terrible. I don think i will be going to see this because of how terrible the last one was.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

What did you dislike about Reloaded. I loved it and thought it was brilliant. It was original, the brothers took some risks making it. A lot of conventions were broken in this film that are commonly seen in second films.