Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Psychic predictions

A week ago I got a reading and surprisingly this person was very accurate. This person told of how when I was 12 how someone beated me up for 2 straight years and finally after 2 years how I finally had enough of this person and left them. Also this person told me about my 16th birthday and the disappoint I suffered when not a single person showed up. Since this person was on a streak I decided to ask about the future of the Star Wars line. This is what the person said. I also believe that this person had no prior knowledge to much of Star Wars, as well, this person found it to be an unusual request. I was told this was the first time that he was asked this question.

2005: Star Wars will be at its strongest ever and toys will be worth their most ever.
    Then the person told me what happens in five year intervals
    2010: Production of toys has ceased. No one is collecting and toys are worth zilch
    2015: Trading has returned and the value has increased. Still no toys in production
    2020: Value remains the same but production has slowly started up again.

There you go. Take the info as you like. I belive there to be accuracy in this prediction.
    Come vote in my Best Figure thread this Preview Month.

I do not know if this prediction is correct. But I guess it is coming from the point where there isn't anymore movies in the making am I correct? I definitely this is not what is gonna happen anyway. Star Wars FOREVER!!
    "It was just a little story outline with bits and pieces," -- George Lucas

Interesting. I wouldn't be suprised to see the future of SW toys parallel what was said by the psychic.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

Quote Originally Posted by plo koon 200
    A week ago I got a reading and surprisingly this person was very accurate. This person told of how when I was 12 how someone beated me up for 2 straight years and finally after 2 years how I finally had enough of this person and left them. Also this person told me about my 16th birthday and the disappoint I suffered when not a single person showed up. Since this person was on a streak I decided to ask about the future of the Star Wars line. This is what the person said. I also believe that this person had no prior knowledge to much of Star Wars, as well, this person found it to be an unusual request. I was told this was the first time that he was asked this question.

2005: Star Wars will be at its strongest ever and toys will be worth their most ever.
    Then the person told me what happens in five year intervals
    2010: Production of toys has ceased. No one is collecting and toys are worth zilch
    2015: Trading has returned and the value has increased. Still no toys in production
    2020: Value remains the same but production has slowly started up again.

There you go. Take the info as you like. I belive there to be accuracy in this prediction.
    Did you happen to ask him about Qualcomm?

Oh, you should have asked about where we might find Weapons of Mass Destruction!.

Sorry stillakid but that was one of the last things on my mind at that moment.

I predict that I will be the sixth person to post in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar
    I predict that I will be the sixth person to post in this thread.
    WOW You're amazing!!!!
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

How strange that the years were 5 years apart, 2005, 2010, 2015, 2020.

In 2015 I will be 50 and I predict that I will still have my Star Wars collection.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

I predict that by 2015 there will have been 15 different DVD of the Star Wars movies versions released and we will naturally feel we need to own them all.

I also predict that I will be older than I am now.
    [font=verdana]Madness take its toll. Please have exact change[/font]
    [font=verdana]Life's short and hard like a bodybuilding elf... - Blood Hound Gang [/font]
    I'm a trendy tote bag!

Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett
    How strange that the years were 5 years apart, 2005, 2010, 2015, 2020.

In 2015 I will be 50 and I predict that I will still have my Star Wars collection.
    I asked the psychic to tell me in 5 year intervals.