Question Tusken Raider scream on Jabba's skiff.

In ROTJ, when Luke is knocking aliens off into the sarlacc pit there is a distinct tusken raider scream. Have you heard this? Who does it come from? Is there a disrobed Tusken working as a skiff guard?

-Greyfolk
    Porkins is Your Daddy!

I've not noticed this before, I'll have a good listen next time I'm watching it. There may be the odd Tusken or two working for Jabba who perished on the Sail Barge .

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

Are you sure you aren't just hearing "The Wilhelm" ?

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar
    Are you sure you aren't just hearing "The Wilhelm" ?
    It's definitely not Wilhelm.

Okay, this is the sequence: There are 5 skiff guards on Luke's skiff, correct? Once the fight starts, we see Luke knock two in, then we pan to the sail barge -- C3PO gets knocked over -- Luke must have knocked two more in because when the camera is back Luke rushes to help Han and Chewie (the only guard left is with Lando). Then we pan to Lando who wrestles with the fifth who has an obvious Tusken Raider scream -- before they fall together over the side.

Listen again if you don't know which voice I'm talking about, but it's the same scream/holler you hear everytime Tusken Raiders are in a scene, i.e. When Luke has his big encounter in ANH.

Was this an easter egg, or did Jabba employ sandpeople?
    Porkins is Your Daddy!

Perhaps Lando has been a secret undercover tusken spy the hole time?