Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The target in Ithica new York had the 12" leia Speederbike, and the new Ewok wave a couple of weeks ago. I was so mad at that because I paid $35 for the new ewoks since they were one to a case!
    After 11 months The BEST/WORST figure poll is still going strong.

As far as I've heard from Hasbro, no this is not true. If I get the opportunity to ask again soon, I'll try to get an answer.

However, besides the flimsy chain of evidence issue here, there's also the issue of this being purported to have spawned from the mouth of Hasbro store reps who are notorious for knowing less than they claim.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks
    As far as I've heard from Hasbro, no this is not true. If I get the opportunity to ask again soon, I'll try to get an answer.

However, besides the flimsy chain of evidence issue here, there's also the issue of this being purported to have spawned from the mouth of Hasbro store reps who are notorious for knowing less than they claim.
    LOL now thats funny. Us collectors know way more than a rep does. I mean if one of us was a rep we would be fired for knowing to much.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Exhaust Port
    Eventually they be down to making 3 figures a year and they'll be exclusive to a store in rural Nebraska.
    Haha! That one killed me.