Page 1 of 30 1234511 ... LastLast

Jedi Master Points Page now up

If Yoda is capable of kicking someone's @$$, imagine what a muppet could do!

Yeah - put my bid in on a Sacul. Already at 850 point and counting.

We'll see how this works out. I'll be happy to get some odds and ends. It indicates it will last for 13 weeks, so there will have to be a chance to pick up a few things.

We'll see...

How i wish I had more than 10,000 points. I want the Cantina Set.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

I just think it's a shame that not all collectors will be able to use their points. It will be interesting to see how many people actually get to use their points. I'll have to go home and count all of mine today.

Did anyone see if there's a big difference between the collectors and the kids sections?

This is still lame. I wish they offered more stuff. Like that unproduced Commtech Chip on the main page of SSG. The kid thing is the same. The only difference is that they need a parent signature.

BTW, what is up with the Cantina sets being up for auction. So that is what is going to happen to them. I guess they are not going to be an exclusive for a store. I waited so long hoping that these would come to Target or Wal-Mart. Now I know where my points are going. I think these auctions are very unfair and stupid. Unless of course they have 1000 Saculs up for bid. Heck, I wont be surprised if some people wont be able to get the Playskool set, knowing Hasbro. Of course most of us already have it. Lame. Lame. Lame.
    Come vote in my Best Figure thread this Preview Month.

Unhappy

I guess I'll never see a Ktik Keed'kak. Once all of them sell for thousands of points they'll end up back on ebay for thousands of dollars. THis makes me almost resent that I started collecting. There is nothing I abhor holes in my collection. Another smack in the face of the small man.

They can not possibly sell all of the cantina sets that have been made through this auction! I am still confident that these sets will wind up with some retailer.

I can't believe they misspelled Kitik's name! They have Kitik Keek 'Kak. Her name is SUPPOSED to be Kitik Keed 'Kak. What a stupid move!
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

Quote Originally Posted by Boba Fetish
    I guess I'll never see a Ktik Keed'kak. Once all of them sell for thousands of points they'll end up back on ebay for thousands of dollars. THis makes me almost resent that I started collecting. There is nothing I abhor holes in my collection. Another smack in the face of the small man.

Look, I am so distraught I can't even type correctly. I meant to say there is nothing I abhor more than holes in my collection.

i kinda like the auctions, it means i can maybe get something for free. the only thing that does kinda suck is that i don't think my 2,500 bid for 'ol jorg is going to cut it

Oh yeah, one other thing. If you're one of the other 5,700,000,000 people living outside the U.S. you have no meaning to the auctions unless you have adresses within the U.S. Way to go, screw the ENTIRE planet Hasbro.